Logo
external image

Winner Screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panda shot at 0.30.
 

Attachments

  • 40.9.webp
    40.9.webp
    101.5 KB · Views: 445
  • 42.16.webp
    42.16.webp
    77.4 KB · Views: 450
  • 82.webp
    82.webp
    98.1 KB · Views: 451
  • 128.webp
    128.webp
    91 KB · Views: 450
  • 3w.webp
    3w.webp
    84 KB · Views: 450
The casino was Playbet24. Here is a link to the only thread here at Casino Meister. https://www.casinomeister.com/forums/threads/47860/

It was real play and I withdrew 299 Euros. They paid out somewhere around 2 1/2 days to 3 days.

I took a chance on them with only 20 Euros and the 100% match bonus only had 5x wager on it.

I know when you deposit it's not how little you deposit, how much you withdraw is the pain-full part.

They also put a 10 euro bonus in my account when I was waiting to be verified. I asked them to remove it so I could cash out. They said I could cashout as it was separate from my cash balance. I did then cashout and the 10 Euro bonus was still there so I played it.

If say I had wanted to do a few more spins before cashing out and hadn't noticed the bonus I would have probably been hit with the 30x roll over.
 
My amazing run of luck at Come On casino is still going! :thumbsup:
I have NEVER had 5 wilds on this slot before - today I got them from my first feature.
(Shame I didn't hit many big symbols where it mattered - but still 341 x bet!)
My run started last week with a balance of £79 - and I have already withdrawn £1,000!
 

Attachments

  • DorAx341_Jun12.webp
    DorAx341_Jun12.webp
    78.8 KB · Views: 540
Few more hits. Nothing massive but still nice for a lil lowrolling

Saw this in the lobby, not bad for 2nd spin in

062412StashLowrollFeature1Small.jpg


Seem to do quite well on this, bit of a go to machine when another one has sucked me dry

062412fatladyfeature1Small.jpg


dont mind love potion, nice potential there

062412LovePotionFeature1Small.jpg
 
At last a good hit on this one. Only 4 wilds but they came in place after only a few freespins and luckily some of the higher paying symbols showed up on the middle reel a couple of times
Inspired to play by my screenie above? ;)

Nothing for the first 9 spins but on the last one:
What a life-saver! :thumbsup:
You would have been posting in the "sucks" thread if that last spin had been a dud too...

KK
 
Just saw the new slot at Ladbrokes so deposit $10 to try it out, i like it, the big diffrent is at least now the auto spin wont stop when
they pop up and hold the wheels or add the 2-5x a bet :) this was a .90 bet withdrew $440 after about an hour session :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • dark.webp
    dark.webp
    70.7 KB · Views: 437
Been at this game for a while..

Triobet (Both hits)... I had a hit for about 1800x a week or two ago... The first hit did take a while, 4 hours and took me for about $700 on 0.90c bets. I upped the bet and hit this beauty (I promise to capture the wilds next time)... I withdrew about $2.2k and left about $150 to play... Went in today and it took about 30 mins for 5 scatters to fall for another $2.2k... BDBA - Make way for Dead or Alive..

1660 X Bet

DOA 1660x bet_edit.webp

2500 X Bet

5scattersDOA_edit.webp
 
Been at this game for a while..

Triobet (Both hits)... I had a hit for about 1800x a week or two ago... The first hit did take a while, 4 hours and took me for about $700 on 0.90c bets. I upped the bet and hit this beauty (I promise to capture the wilds next time)... I withdrew about $2.2k and left about $150 to play... Went in today and it took about 30 mins for 5 scatters to fall for another $2.2k... BDBA - Make way for Dead or Alive..

1660 X Bet

View attachment 33608

2500 X Bet

View attachment 33607

About bloody time lol :D I hope you buy Ben a beer or two now ;).

P.S.

I really must post my last two weeks or so of screenies, so many screenshots, so much porn, damn internet :(.
 
I was due this one!
Still way down on my play on it this month - but not so down as I was 15 minutes ago! :thumbsup:

Was hoping it was going to go "mega" when I had 2 expanding wilds side-by-side - but still can't complain; my last lot of free-spins only paid bet x14!
 

Attachments

  • JaBx152_Jun12.webp
    JaBx152_Jun12.webp
    85.8 KB · Views: 389
Excellent streak of luck!

Finally I can say after long time I'm back!!!!

Got some very nice hits at fantastic 32red! :D

TallyHo.webpThunderStruck.webpThunderStruckII.webp


Greetings to all

-Luxor-
 
313xbet 1Euro=7.6NOK so bet is 0.33Euro and win is 103Euro
Expired Image

128xbet
Expired Image

138xbet
Expired Image

361xbet :)
Expired Image
 
Just hit this at Europalace.
After 2 months of not hitting a thing on BDBA those were more than welcome! :D :D







after years playing BADA and surely well over a million spins..im yet to hit 5 jewels...everytime i see a screeny of one i think dam that should b mne..im owed one please slot gods show pity so i can take the weight of burden and expectation of me lol

nice hit mate well done :cool:
 
after years playing BADA and surely well over a million spins..im yet to hit 5 jewels...everytime i see a screeny of one i think dam that should b mne..im owed one please slot gods show pity so i can take the weight of burden and expectation of me lol

nice hit mate well done :cool:

I am right there with you, I see them all the time posted here, with the huge amount of spins I have had on this slot and no jewels I must have the worlds worst luck!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top