I had to estimate I'd say in the past 3/4 months since i started playing online I've done around 8000 or so spins on BDBA maybe more and I have only ever hit 5 gold bars with a wild and that was outside games. I don't even think I've ever hit 4 of one of the higher paying symbols with a wild in games.
TSII on the other hand I've had quite a few good feature hits. Not so much the past 3 weeks it has been killing me but still done way better than BDBA.
I am also sorry to derail lol.
I play TSII regularly at 32Red, Dash, Golden Lounge, Nedplay, Ladbroke`s, GoWild, Virgin, I also play BDBA at each bar Virgin, my highest bet size to feature return on TSII is a poultry x244 bet.......
I have hit Sapphs and wilds at every casino above and some I play at very rarely, and a few I no longer play at
A single hit that gave £750 for a £1.80 bet, far surpassing any that TSII has landed for me.
Just counted the screenies I have which total 19, I have hit x170 -x200 bet size on TSII features at only 4 casinos, and have only hit x220 - x240+ twice, bearing in mind that upon release I played at no less than 20 MGS casinos. The soft jackpot of BDBA is x833 bet and full jackpot is x4116, there is no soft Jackpot as such at TSII but suffice to say that the features on offer can get very close to the real jackpot, i`m not stating that I should have hit 5 wildstorms at every casino I play TSII at, hell no, but what I am saying is that I should have hit far higher scatter feature returns than the meagre x244 bet size that is my record.
Footnote:- I have hit x3 reels twice during wildstorm and one of these were reels-3-4-5 which yielded a return of 0.00000p lol, twice I have been just one reel away from the BDBA jackpot, and not once have I had more than two wilds in Odin`s feature, more than 3 buffs that actually multiplied a win in in Loki`s feature, a x5 multiplier with colours and wilds in Thor`s feature, yet I have had Thor`s and wilds numerous times in Valkyrie`s feature, so why is it that Val`s feature is the only one that (barring 5 wilds etc) hits anywhere near it`s potential.
Having these awesome possible combo`s available is one thing, getting anywhere near landing one is another

.
Imho MGS should lower these outrageous jackpots on offer and in turn increase your chance of hitting jackpots, thus making your slot play a whole heap more exciting, otherwise it`s not much difference than playing the lottery.
Eeep, another huge derail my bad, lol.