Winner Screenshots November

Great session on IR the other night

dboa5l.jpg

2rh3g9j.jpg

v4uqh0.jpg

These are going to be small but will explain them, The only dam time I hit anything is when playing 4 slots.
Well you can see this hit, lol
2016.11.05.1.jpg
And this one as well.
2016.11.05.2.jpg
This one hit wild reels on 1st 4 reels so had that for a few spins as wilds keep appearing for a certain amount each reel, tumbling reel slot. $100 win, .75 cent bet
2016.11.05.3.jpg
This one you can see as well, this was hit first before the full screen of 10's which came a few spins later as I know on this game multiple big hits come close together quite a bit.
2016.11.05.jpg

As mentioned in the DOA thread, the Scandinavian was again in a good mood today :rolleyes: :D

Will chase the ladies on IR now. :rolleyes: :D

197x bet :)

Capture 750.jpg

A few from last week

Cloud Quest was the next day with winnings from free spins :cool:

Attachments

• cloudvs.jpg
    cloudvs.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 245
  • vswarp.jpg
    vswarp.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 237
  • vsbig.jpg
    vsbig.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 239
Only the second time of trying this slot. Shame it was only 40p spin, but extremely grateful for the outcome! £20 deposit, £220 withdrawal in progress and £20 left on account to play with later.

x605 (probably my best ever return!)

starquest.jpg

2 hits at the same time, dragon born was just under 100x though, like $78 win. Was thinking it might be my 1st 4 reel wild desire but nope, missing symbols were Q.

2016.11.06.jpg

Some good base game hits back to back.

Was doing $4-$8 spins on buffalo blitz after slot was playing hot. So as usual raise bets huge and slot suddenly and magically goes ice cold.

Changed slots, lowered bets and got two $200+ hot back to back. Just missed the screenshot as I was coming back in the room. Was balance savers almost. Got low thanks to buffalo scum

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
wow I gamble too much. I forgot I had this on auto spin cause I got busy doing other stuff. Then I remember and went checked and noticed a huge boost in my balance. Checked the history and 350x!

Capture.PNG

I was honestly just thinking...hmm I play this slot alot I should be getting some really big base game hits. And about 10 mins later this absolute georgous little thing dropped in. .90 bet

I dont want to click spin its just so pretty to look at. I love the avalon wilds :oops:
Untitled.jpg

Been way too busy lately to even play, let alone post screenies. Time to catch up a bit...

August screenies in vain @ Sky Vegas. Part 1 of 2.

cleopatraskyvegasdouble4OAKofwilds207.75xbet.jpg

Only the 2nd time I have ever played Cleopatra. And I get my first 100x win on it. Double 4OAK of wilds. 207.75x bet.

Next up...another game I hardly ever play...Ruby Slippers

rubyslippersskyvegasFSroundtotalwin120.16xbet.jpg

My first 100x win on Ruby Slippers. FS round with 10 spins, extra wild and random wild reel paid a total win of 120.16x bet.

rubyslippersskyvegaswildreelfeature4x5OAKsofglindawith5xboost333.33xbet.jpg

My new PB on Ruby Slippers didn't even last half an hour, thanks to this. 4 x 5OAKs of Glinda with a 5x boost. 333.33x bet.

rubyslippersskyvegashourglassfeature15quidboostedto30quidbyglinda.jpg
rubyslippersskyvegashourglassbonusfeaturewith2xglindaboosttotalwin100.66xbet.jpg

Tin Man and hourglass triggers the re-spin. Lion and scarecrow land to give me the feature. Won £2.40, £2.40 and £10.20 to win 50x.
Then Glinda shows up to double it. Exactly 100x. Total win (including the triggering spin) - 100.66x bet.

August screenies in vain @ Sky Vegas. Part 2 of 2.

rumpelwildspinsskyveagsFSroundtotalwin322xbet.jpg

FS round on Rumpel Wildspins with 8 wilds across 4 reels. Total win for the round - 322x bet. A new PB, beating my previous best of 131x bet.

bookofra4OAKofexplorer103.5xbet.jpg

My first 100x win on Book Of Ra's base game. 4OAK of the explorer. 103.5x bet.

32Red, 25th August. £5 NDB, £150 WR.

Started on my go to game when playing on MG Viper with a small starting balance....Agent Jane Blonde at 18p a spin.

AJB32redFSroundnoretriggertotalwin122.333xbet.jpg

FS round with no re-triggers. Total win for the round - 122.33x bet.

Cleared WR with a balance of £58.98, despite getting no further wins of 100x. Shortly after clearing WR, I stopped playing at 18p spins
with my balance at £56 and bumped my bets up to 45p a spin. Thanks to a couple of FS round that paid above 90x, I got my balance up to £125.
Then this came in....

AJB32red5OAKyellowjanewithwild191.111xbet.jpg

5OAK and 4OAK of yellow Jane. 191.11x bet. My biggest best game win on Agent Jane Blonde, narrowly beating my previous best of 188.88x bet.

Peaked at £226, quit at and cashed out for £175, my first cashout of the month. Jane delivered for me yet again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back