Winner Screenshots-June 2020

Congratulations!
Wich option did you go for in the bonus?

Mystery. I got 10 spins at x10 multiplier - got about 8 almost dead spins and then it kicked off, missed what I hit as I expected another crap bonus:oops:

I actually got down to 1.25 left in the balance when a bonus hit and I won £20. I thought I might as well run it down and go to bed bed but didn't quite get what i expected :laugh:

for whos interested, heres the video

I'd have been grizzling like f*ck on those last 6 spins - I mean how many times can you get a 10 in the top right position? :D

That primal win, I hit the exact same win about a month ago, £480 from £1 and tigers or whatever they're supposed to be. How strange
Nice one mate, I suppose the game has many winning combinations programmed into it and it just happened to drop that one in for you at the time and me yesterday.
I wish a few would have landed on the last reel, but us gamblers always want that bit more eh? LOL!

First of all, this game sucks. Landing bonus is apparently impossible. Would not recommend, top symbol pays as shown but second top symbol pays a 1/20th of that.

The second hit was like three spins after the first. Ran away afterwards.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200628-020401.jpg
    Screenshot_20200628-020401.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20200628-020457.jpg
    Screenshot_20200628-020457.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 26
my poor neighbours, a few drinks to kill the pain, and totes belting out retro 80s tunes (shh, theyve been up out back til 4am, theyll live) but worth it

a 2nd WD tonight

ovs1.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back