Winner Screenshots-June 2020

Ooops, turns out that you didn't. No blue wheels on any game, new or old, for the 4-win achievement.
Looks like VS has removed them all!!

Unfortunately it was expensive for me to find out :(

Not every game has the wheel for four spin win.

But VS has definitely not removed them all as i have had a few wheels last 2 days from the new games. Pretty sure Beat the Beast, Arcane Gems and Fossil Fruits to name 3 all had wheels.

Not every game has the wheel for four spin win.

But VS has definitely not removed them all as i have had a few wheels last 2 days from the new games. Pretty sure Beat the Beast, Arcane Gems and Fossil Fruits to name 3 all had wheels.
Thanks. I had about 5-6 completed today without any, both new and old. Maybe they only put some on half the new games? Who knows, but I won't chase them any more.

Thanks. I had about 5-6 completed today without any, both new and old. Maybe they only put some on half the new games? Who knows, but I won't chase them any more.

No problem.

I have also played a few other new games in last few days just to see what they were and never got trophies for the 4 wins in a row.

Like you say it is hit and miss as to what slots will contain them so not worth chasing as some games could cost you hundreds to get a wheel that gives a 1euro battle ticket.

Was just letting you know that it has not been stopped and some games still give the wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back