Winner Screenshots-June 2020

I know I usually only post screenshots over 200x but I've given this shit slot more spins than it deserves and finally hit the 160x diamonds linehit.

View attachment 135007
Is Diamond Duke the name of the slot or the nickname the slot gave you after it noticed you were highrolling on 20p?
:eek2:

From friday evening:

1592744092422.png

Something different from yesterday:

1592744192013.png

Way to go man, is this the only game you play? Must be some grind to hit that beauty

yeah most of the time i play this game, sometimes rise of olympus and moon princess

Holy crap,
playing on 90p a spin how much were u into it for??

TBH i play always at 0,36 and 0,45, but today i decided to deposit eur 100 an play 0.90. the beauty thing that i hit this when i was at 2,96 balance left

glad to see someone win on this game. I can’t hit anything on that game. It’s fun but hard to hit.

Yeah, super low amount of lines and they're a bit weird. I find myself playing the Big 3 Progressives when they're high. Cleo, 777, Gus. Sometimes Cyberpunk is high, but I find that more volatile than Gus.

Five Times Wins Progressive is also decent if over 6 figures, I've barely played it and hit essentially the highest non jackpot cash twice. I'll still mess with the Real Series games when they are nearing or over 5 figures for the randoms.

My winning run at Sky is still going!
Have had many hours of up & down fun since my big win on the Genie... and was going down again when good old Jack saved me!
Balance now £1,730 off a £200 deposit on Monday... :cool:

JaBx110_Jun20.jpg

KK

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back