Winner screenshots - December 2019

Before this 250 spins on Who's the Bride, no bonus. 1st spin on Lil' Devil bonus! Been doing this 10c heartstopper build-up over the past week with some leftover coins and actually been surprised by some decent payouts in both base and bonus. Also had a little sniff of a retrigger after it landed 2 jacks on reel 3 on the second to last spin. 247x without one is not too bad tho :thumbsup:

74381b1b463da5293b1ffb0f5cb64b8e.jpg

Nice 450x stake at 3Dice on Enchanted Spins (one of my favourite slots ever), decent pick progression.

Basic three scatters trigger.

UPGRADE (good!), DOUBLE (bad!), UPGRADE (good!), CASH (good), x5 (EXCELLENT).

You could play Shitopoly Shitways for a week and not hit anything close to this.

1575877148642.png

Nice 450x stake at 3Dice on Enchanted Spins (one of my favourite slots ever), decent pick progression.

You could play Shitopoly Shitways for a week and not hit anything close to this.

That monopoly game was terrible, promises 9/10 entertainment but instead delivered a 4/10 grind fest which resulted in 3 miniscule, rigged looking bonuses. I think BTG are causing or have caused so much annoyance to players; kingmaker to me was better than lil devil, which is actually not saying that much or a big claim to fame :laugh:

Last edited:
Nice :thumbsup: One of my favourite novomatics, I enjoy the aqua sounds and its very satisfying when you see those oysters land.

I don't know why playngo doesn't do a clone with a 96.2% rtp, I thnk it would be popular. [unless they have and I'm not aware of it?]

Like @Cocochanel already pointed out, they have one. =)
Less volatile, and i think its max 3 retriggers for a total of 60 spins, might even be max 45, cant remember.

I prefer the novomatic version tho.

Like @Cocochanel already pointed out, they have one. =)
Less volatile, and i think its max 3 retriggers for a total of 60 spins, might even be max 45, cant remember.

I prefer the novomatic version tho.

Thanks Coco and Kroffe, ah I've never seen it, I would like to play that, don't think it's at any of the sites I frequent though :(

edit: oh it's got a max retrigger limit :mad: no I don't like that idea, one of the faults with pimped and masquerade is a 20 spin limit in the bonus.

been a good day today on RTG. Here are some pics. Might be other pics here besides RTG, Hit 5 scatters on Asgard and 5 scatters on Kung fu rooster for fireclaw with 25 spins. Not much on bonus but still nice. Been a good few weeks on slots. Sports is a different story.

b.pngc.jpggh.pnghj.jpgiyg.pngkk.pnglkkkk.pngn.pngooooo.pnguuii.pngv.jpgx.jpgz.jpg

My Princess has been very nice to me over the last couple of days... well nearly :rolleyes:

My only disappointment is that all 3 of these wins over x100 came on £1 spins, when about 40% of the time I was spinning at £2, and 5% @ £5. But my balance is still pretty healthy off a £400 deposit in November - so mustn't grumble! :cool:

MoonPx498_Dec19.jpg

MoonPx105_Dec19.jpg

MoonPx205_Dec19.jpg

KK

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back