Winner Screenshots - December 2018

It's been a HELL of a long time since I got to kill the final beast on Cloud Quest - but at last I did it again!
Slightly confusing screenshot: the total win was €768 = bet x 158 on a €5 spin ;)

CloudQx154_Dec18.jpg

Little note: This all started from a €400 deposit a month ago. I went on a great run, including that mega €3,717 win on Jammin' Jars: I cashed out €4,000 in November and with this win, I have now got my balance back to over €2,600! :cool:

KK

Just now

One of the best "double click's" I've ever done :p - Took a second to even register lol :oops:

Well done mate. :thumbsup:

Not a fan of double clicking myself. But yeah, it does sometimes lead to good things. Like a slotting odyssey lasting 38,162 spins. :p

Well done mate. :thumbsup:

Not a fan of double clicking myself. But yeah, it does sometimes lead to good things. Like a slotting odyssey lasting 38,162 spins. :p

Cheers Marty, Nice one :thumbsup:

To be honest, I struggle to play DoA these days with "Normal Spins" - If my balance is over £10, then its double clicks all the way.

Last £10er and no more gaming kitty then its slooowwllly does it :p :oops:

Not a very popular NetEnt slot among the members here - but it does have it's moments! :rolleyes:
Bet x106:

FynnSpinX106_Dec18.jpg

Apologies for posting a win under x100, but after the above win I doubled my bets to €4 and within a few spins got the feature again and a bet x86 win :cool:

FynnSpinX84_Dec18.jpg

Both wins were from 2 free-spins with the "Magic Transform" feature - and they didn't even give me the diamonds!

KK

Reactoonz saves me AGAIN! :cool:
(This time from a torrid run on Viking Runecraft - which would have been devastating if I didn't finally get 2 round-yer-cock features that brought my losses back from €500 down to just €200 down...)

Wanna see the video?
OK - I'll post it in a minute... ;)

ReactoonzX361_Dec18.jpg

KK

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back