Winner Screenshots August 2021

I liked the original Break da Bank and I like the megaways version too.Only problem I find is that all the value is in the bonus rather than having the odd big basegame win.

The break the the bank looks like a big winner. Hard to see the bet and win (x value) on the others. Are you playing mobile? Can see your battery life and connection strength on your screen shots. Assume Canadian dollars? Maybe explain a bit next time your betting pattern, x win value and how your doing bankroll wise. But, "heh" congratulations on some great spin wins and thanks for sharing with the forum.

hughdal
Its fairly straightforward for the other screenshots aswell. (did not include the smaller wins)
Tiki 1091x, gems bonanza 500X.
fg.pngfg2.png

The break the the bank looks like a big winner. Hard to see the bet and win (x value) on the others. Are you playing mobile? Can see your battery life and connection strength on your screen shots. Assume Canadian dollars? Maybe explain a bit next time your betting pattern, x win value and how your doing bankroll wise. But, "heh" congratulations on some great spin wins and thanks for sharing with the forum.

hughdal
Thank you. I had a few of them all on my mobile will have to catch the x times next time. It is Canadian dollars and I bet between 1.2 and 2.00 per spin. I just withdrew 4000. Initial deposit of 125.

Thank you. I had a few of them all on my mobile will have to catch the x times next time. It is Canadian dollars and I bet between 1.2 and 2.00 per spin. I just withdrew 4000. Initial deposit of 125.
Awesome results. Love your betting numbers, enough to win big on hits but not drain your bankroll on misses. Well done.

Hughdal

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back