Winner Screenshots - April 2022

Continued at 3Dice last night and this morning (I have wagering to make on the Easter Bonus), Arctic Adventure was my weapon of choice this time. It rolled pretty poorly last night (although it did at least land me the 'Patience' achievement which awards a £25 bonus on a 1xWR, as it went over 500 spins without a feature). However this morning it perked up and I was able to kiss the Ice Queen, which awards 100 spins on a 10x multiplier. Not the most amazing set of spins (one day I'll land a top-tier 5OAK on that round), but they added up nicely to 697x.

I now have a balance of £281 to wager £449 so that can't really go wrong, and I have the £25 Patience bonus to use after that, what I generally do with that is lob 100 spins at Gemini on 25p spins (so exactly the £25 of wagering required to turn it over once), and whatever those 100 spins yield is extra money. (I do the same with the Deadspin achievement, which is 20 concurrent losing spins.)

The middle screenshot below shows an IRRITATING NEAR MISS on a top tier 5OAK, if it had landed (especially with the doubling wild) it would have been a really juicy pay.

1650100505492.png
1650100863139.png
1650100537518.png

Moved over to Conny & Blyde to get wagering done (low volatility, RTP of 96.13%), after nearly three hours of it grinding away it hit two 5OAKs with the top paying symbol, for a pay of 421x.

The absolute dream hit on this slot is to get 2-3-4 completely wild, and then get the crowns landing on the middle stop on reels 1 and 5 for the most winlines possible. I have not managed that so far, and I've played this game quite a lot.

So this one is all done bar the shouting now. Since I'm feeling lucky I'll move over to Berrini's Fortune, maybe today is the day I will hit the elusive five scatters.

1650111517378.png

1650111364852.png

1650111430366.png

Just trying the latest RTG offering Run Rabbit Run, and not expecting much... so was pretty shocked at this biggie in the base game! :eek:

Each of the 3OAK male Wild rabbits paid $20, and 2 + the lady bunny paid $10 so wins on all 25 lines.
IF (it ever happened) you got a full screen of bunnies, the win would be MASS... capped by RTG's max win rule :mad:

RunRabbitRunX164_Apr22.jpg

KK

Just trying the latest RTG offering Run Rabbit Run, and not expecting much... so was pretty shocked at this biggie in the base game! :eek:

Each of the 3OAK male Wild rabbits paid $20, and 2 + the lady bunny paid $10 so wins on all 25 lines.
IF (it ever happened) you got a full screen of bunnies, the win would be MASS... capped by RTG's max win rule :mad:

View attachment 166987

KK
Good hit. I reckon you must be the only RTG player still playing from the UK by now. :laugh:

800x BASE HIT MAGICIANS SECRET?!?
One of my favourite games but that also took like 50% om my yearly gambling budget within 3 months. So watch out, ITS A SCAM!

Good hit. I reckon you must be the only RTG player still playing from the UK by now. :laugh:
I reckon the numbers of UK players has actually probably increased in recent times, at the few RTGs that accept them. Obviously, I know they are not legal for us to play and some people frown on that - but at least there are no bullshit rules that the UKGC have imposed on other operators lately.
Strange too, that we all used to think RTG RTPs of 94-95% were bad... but now they are better than the likes of PnG, NetEnt, BTG, etc. at most of the UK regulated sites! :(

KK

One of my favourite games but that also took like 50% om my yearly gambling budget within 3 months. So watch out, ITS A SCAM!
Lmaoo, yes the game can be so brutal! I only hit it if I get a base hit/bonus within 2 minutes of playing, as I know it can dead spin for long periods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back