Logo
external image

Expired Promo Win £/€1,000 Daily Slot Challenge at Videoslots & Trada Casino. Free to Enter! Fun Game, Lets Play!

  • Thread starter Thread starter JGslots
  • id85211
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 54703
  • Replies 827
There are promos that are no more.
Remember...
Entries are still open if anyone is insane enough to come join us!
Its a fun, free game, just choose any slot at Videoslots and Trada Casino to play!

I will do 10 spins for you when your name comes up on the wheel!
You could be walking away with a fortune cookie or £1,000 cash!

Rob :)
 
Really? Not like me to mess up lol.
100% you're in for the next session, not entirely sure what happened there.
I was pretty quick to record this session, so there is a possibility I didn't
get your entry in time, strange as you're in for every session after today.

Rob :)
 
So you can win multi times on the wheel...is that fair when there are so many on the wheel ?

It's only whilst I'm away, I am not able to accept entries, so rather than cancelling the games for a week I decided to
still run the games, and not remove anyone from the wheel. Maybe it would have been better to do something else?
Not sure, anyways, hopefully you will get a turn soon!

Rob :)
 
I had a try on Peking Luck in fun mode today and the fs hitrate was amazing, almost 30 in 3000 spins.
So I will change again the games:
IR Trada
Peking Luck VS

This change may get me to play 5-10 times in a day and win 5-6 achievements at once.... who knows :D
 
The room is absolutely epic. The slots are treating us a little rough. Thanks very much folks for keeping the players updated on this thread with the results videos. I will confirm entries upon my return on Sunday.

Here’s a short video with a few Vegas slots and The Babdit getting in a paddy because I kept getting bonuses and he wasn’t lol.



Any advice on any other decent slots I could try? I really like LUX and pretty much all the Bufallo’s :D

Rob :)
 
its hard for me to see some of the names, unsure if thats everyones issue too? mostly on the red labels.... i think i was on for raging rhino but i wasnt picked :(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top