William hill question

Luckyscouser45

Head honcho
MM
Hey guys does anyone know if William hill verify you electronically like paddy power and bet365? Just requested a nice size withdrawl and wondering will I be asked for verification

Hey guys does anyone know if William hill verify you electronically like paddy power and bet365? Just requested a nice size withdrawl and wondering will I be asked for verification

Been with WH for many a year and was electronically verified.

Did get locked out when the new laws came in about verifying customers and had to send my driving licence. Had to chase them up a few hours later as wanted to put a bet on. Live chat apoligised and said i shouldn't have needed to send it and unlocked account right away.

So you should be okay if they have not asked you for anything and allowed you to bet.

Been with WH for many a year and was electronically verified.

Did get locked out when the new laws came in about verifying customers and had to send my driving licence. Had to chase them up a few hours later as wanted to put a bet on. Live chat apoligised and said i shouldn't have needed to send it and unlocked account right away.

So you should be okay if they have not asked you for anything and allowed you to bet.
:) Fab thanks for the info couldn’t find any online :)

Yeah I’d had an account fir ages and then it got locked out as I’d reached threshold one day on amount wagered on slots(I hadn’t normally played slots just used it for betting)

Called support and they ran check over phone straight away and I was ready to go within seconds again,

The withdrawal time for me is reliably 24hrs, or by next working day, but christmas and boxing day could get treated like a weekend I suppose.

I haven't done this but I'm sure I've heard of people requesting W.Hill live chat to lock a withdrawal or remove the ability to reverse it ...alternatively you could use the 24hr TAB option if you thought you might get tempted?

OR If you go to live chat ask for withdrawals to be locked, if you use paypal you get your funds within 10 minutes or less every day of the year any time been using them for years that way.

Thanks guys defo not reversing I’ve set a time out just to be on safe side as I’ve had a few drinks tonight and normally get itchy fingers :) hope you all had a wonderful Xmas guys x

Thanks guys defo not reversing I’ve set a time out just to be on safe side as I’ve had a few drinks tonight and normally get itchy fingers :) hope you all had a wonderful Xmas guys x
From my experience if u withdrawal before 23:00hrs on Thursday u will get the money Friday afternoon but as today is a holiday I’d treat is as the weekend got a withdrawal my self last night and timed out for 48 hours.
Which I’d suggest u do if your having a drink lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back