Will There Be A Tourney For The U.S Players?

LaurieJim

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
I think i asked a while back and you replied you might be working on something for the US players who cant participate in the 32 Red tourney. Will there be something in the works in the near future for those of us who are in the states and feel a little left out as we watch our non US forum friends play where we cant anymore?..............laurie

I think i asked a while back and you replied you might be working on something for the US players who cant participate in the 32 Red tourney. Will there be something in the works in the near future for those of us who are in the states and feel a little left out as we watch our non US forum friends play where we cant anymore?..............laurie

I asked this months and months ago, and there was supposed to be a freeroll poker tourney setup way back when, but apparently there was a change of the guard in regards to the rep for that particular group...:(

I'd love to set something similar to the Slotmeister tourney every month, but for USA players :)

Dont forget us Hong Kong players although it will be difficult to find a suitable time slot as we are 12 hours apart.:p

SUPER IDEA

I THINK a poker turny is a great idea will it be a free-roll with a pass word

poker stars or fulltilt i hope

maby a knock out with bounty ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back