Will I get my money out of QT?

felicie

Dormant account
So do you all think it's safe for me to have qt wire transfer my winnings to my bank still? Or is wire to WP the best idea this week? Thanks for any help. :)

I am by no means an expert...

That said, if I had money in QT that I needed to transfer, I'd do it. My understanding is that the UIGEA hasn't taken effect yet and the burden and potential exposure is on the banks anyway.

Of course, I have opened a seperate bank account that I use for these type of transactions.

The last time that I can remember making a transfer was December or January. Nothing on that side of things has changed since then that I'm aware of.

Kevin

So do you all think it's safe for me to have qt wire transfer my winnings to my bank still? Or is wire to WP the best idea this week? Thanks for any help. :)

The way things are looking as of late, I myself wouldn't risk ruffling any feathers. Send it to your Wired Plastic and atm funds out. Had some funds wired via QT to WP 8 days ago, everything went as expected.

I just got my transfer last friday 2/26 to my bank.....I would imagine a small bank would question asnything and some do send a big notice on your statement saying that they will not accept etc etc..
BTW,. aren't other folks in Europe use QT for paying bills etc who has nothing to do with gambling?

I just got my transfer last friday 2/26 to my bank.....I would imagine a small bank would question asnything and some do send a big notice on your statement saying that they will not accept etc etc..
BTW,. aren't other folks in Europe use QT for paying bills etc who has nothing to do with gambling?

They need their heads examined if they are:eek:

We have so many BETTER options, such as Paypal, Neteller Net+, etc, all of which are better regulated, and offer services to pay bills without revealing card details to the merchant. QT also seem to charge what they like, and are answerable to no-one. QT was set up to circumvent UIGEA for US operators, and are pretty secretive to avoid getting busted by the authorities.
European gamblers in the most part can use these services for gambling deposits too, even PayPal in some cases!

My bank isn't exactly small LOL and have been known to turn off my debit card so I have to go to fraud division before they'll turn it back on. never said anything about this stuff just always want to verify some transactions to make sure they are mine. HA
I always tell them sweetly I will let them know if I don't recognize something and need their fraud division to step in. Duh.

Well thank you all and think I'll go the wp way today.
Btw, it's the fastest cash out I've ever had at any micro and for a good amount too. :) 2 days and first day was sunday. wtg vegas country! :notworthy

They need their heads examined if they are:eek:

We have so many BETTER options, such as Paypal, Neteller Net+, etc, all of which are better regulated, and offer services to pay bills without revealing card details to the merchant. QT also seem to charge what they like, and are answerable to no-one. QT was set up to circumvent UIGEA for US operators, and are pretty secretive to avoid getting busted by the authorities.
European gamblers in the most part can use these services for gambling deposits too, even PayPal in some cases!

Thank you vinylweatherman but wasn't it paypal that turned over everything to the IRS back in 2006 without a fight? Sold us out so to speak? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back