Why I'm going Green.

Rusty

Banned User - repetitive flaming
Cashapillar forever!..
This is the story of my convertion to the mighty cashapillar slot.
I know I am not alone.
Don't we all dream, of a Green filled screen :D

The story begins...
After starting with 50 I die a slow death and then hit this feature;:mad:

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Not a single win! WTF!

...but wait I'm almost imediately back on

edit;
FOR SOME REASON SCREENSHOT THAT SHOULD GO HERE HAS BEEN PLACED AT BOTTOM OF PAGE

AaaaaaaarghhhhHHH Now that really hurts.

This game is starting to BUG me:oops:
but wait...lots of Green must be good :eek:

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Cashapillar I bow to your evil doing :notworthy

The badness continues until I'm out.
OK bad boy lets throw another 100 at you and see....

Oof, ouch, oof....ok up stake...Oof ouch..gnuff
Half way through the 100 when finally something breaks.

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Blimey it was all on that last free spin...ok I'm back in the game.
Onward and upwards.:cool:
Hmm I've hit a few wins and got my 100 back+ and then got this nice little touch:thumbsup:

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Ok so cashapillar gonna eat his way through my bankroll in the end but finally a slot where variance means win some lose some and not just lose some lose lots more.

Maybe this can become a slots journey thread where peeps give a narrative on a play session on their favourite slot.
Come on I've show you mine.;)

You want to be careful with this slot. I know it's great in many ways, but despite all them win-lines it's still VERY high variance; Basically any win which does not include a clutch of wilds is likely to only be a tiny fraction of your bet.
I've hit a few 'biggies' on it, but I've also done 200 spins with no free-spin feature or 5-of-a-kinds and just watched my bank get totally decimated. :(
Good luck!

the first few days it was out, it was the greatest, now its just "cash"apillar eating bug as far as im concerned, the free spins have been playing crappy, i too david would love to see it go all green, and hope its you that does it:D.........laurie

if ya think about it every time MG release's new games
they are very very loose the 1st few days
then they tighten them up

suck ya in like a vacume
an spit ya out like a wild dog

Good Luck

Cindy

The first day i gave up on this game never saw the free spins and now i hit it with 10 spins like i do most the slots when i deposit and take it from there but never made a dime of this game good luck to you all playing it let me know how you all do.

Do you guys really believe that there are loose and tight slots?
I mean, I think they all have about the same poor payout.
Basically, the only way to come out ahead is to hit a really big win, and those are seriously rare on all of the different slots.

Basically, the only way to come out ahead is to hit a really big win, and those are seriously rare on all of the different slots.
.....i honestly do james , i cant explain it but i do think some are tighter/ looser than others:confused: ........laurie

if ya think about it every time MG release's new games
they are very very loose the 1st few days
then they tighten them up

suck ya in like a vacume
an spit ya out like a wild dog

Good Luck

Cindy

omg and I thought I was the only one that thought this, same thing with the rival games....chew you up that spit you out taking all your money along the way

hit a big win and......... get the h.ll out of dodge!:)

I bet we will never see a screenshot of 25 wilds on Cashapillar, not because it is rigged :rolleyes: because the odds are so huge.

This slot must have at least 50 symbols per reel, otherwise free spins would be too easy to trigger.

A perfect spin of 25 wilds would be 50x50x50x50x50= 312,500,000.

So if you are American and you make one spin on cashapillar, you are more likely to "be president of the United States" as you are to hit a screen full of wilds :D ........ you are also more likely to be struck by lightning on two separate occasions during your lifetime.

If you somehow do manage to hit 25 wilds! You will be awarded an amazing 2000/1 prize :rolleyes: you might even say 25 wilds would be the ultimate "sucks" screenshot :p

If you somehow do manage to hit 25 wilds! You will be awarded an amazing 2000/1 prize you might even say 25 wilds would be the ultimate "sucks" screenshot

Well, actually it will pay 2000/1 for every payline.. That would make 2000*100 lines*number of coins bet (min. 1 - max. 10) = a win between 200.000 and 2.000.000 times coin size

And to make things even better if you manage to hit it during the free spins the wins are tripled, making the max of 6 million coins to win..

Oh and if I ever am lucky enough to hit those 25 wilds, I doubt I'll post it in the suck section.. :)

Well, actually it will pay 2000/1 for every payline.. That would make 2000*100 lines*number of coins bet (min. 1 - max. 10) = a win between 200.000 and 2.000.000 times coin size.

That's what I said :confused:

200,000 coin is $2000 that you would win from a $1 bet
2,000,000 coins it $20,000 that you would win from a $10 bet

Since every win line will pay 2000/1, the result is 2000 to 1 times total bet.......

And to make things even better if you manage to hit it during the free spins the wins are tripled, making the max of 6 million coins to win..

You're talking billions to one..... why even think of it as something that might happen.

Sorry Matthew.. I think I misread you post..

and ofcourse I agree with you that, assuming the odds are correct, the prize is not realy good with these odds.. :)

Easily done Chipeez ;)

MG advertise the Jackpot as 2 million coins because it sounds much more attractive, but it's not that great at all......considering the odds

You are way more likely to hit the progessive jackpot on King Cashalot or Major Millions than on Cashapillar. That is why I say it would really suck :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back