Why all the BTG hate?

The slot I have the most big wins on is Extra Chilli. I always liked the slot but it has replaced DOA for me as my go to slot. In fact I barely play anything else at the moment. I will have a dabble on other slots, but usually go back to Chilli straight after, apologising for straying in the first place...

For me it is Bonanza on steroids. The bonus triggers much more frequently and the bonus buy is brilliant. I hardly ever buy it for more than 20x stake, but more often than not if I do buy it for more than that I’ll at least get my money back. It can be a swine too, though. I had 4 bonuses earlier today which all paid less than 3x stake! The next one that dropped paid 300x so all’s good.

I’ve had a couple of 1000x on it but I’ve also had literally dozens of 500+x hits on it, via the bonus but also just as many in the base game. The base game can be a pain sometimes and will take take take, but when it is in the mood it is very generous. Luckily that seems to be quite often.

I’m not a fan of Bonanza, never had a huge hit on it and I find the base game can be quite boring.

I enjoy Donuts and have had my biggest multiplier win on it (3400+x I think) but Chilli is far and away my favourite slot.

So yeah, I don’t hate BTG either :)

The slot I have the most big wins on is Extra Chilli. I always liked the slot but it has replaced DOA for me as my go to slot. In fact I barely play anything else at the moment. I will have a dabble on other slots, but usually go back to Chilli straight after, apologising for straying in the first place...

For me it is Bonanza on steroids. The bonus triggers much more frequently and the bonus buy is brilliant. I hardly ever buy it for more than 20x stake, but more often than not if I do buy it for more than that I’ll at least get my money back. It can be a swine too, though. I had 4 bonuses earlier today which all paid less than 3x stake! The next one that dropped paid 300x so all’s good.

I’ve had a couple of 1000x on it but I’ve also had literally dozens of 500+x hits on it, via the bonus but also just as many in the base game. The base game can be a pain sometimes and will take take take, but when it is in the mood it is very generous. Luckily that seems to be quite often.

I’m not a fan of Bonanza, never had a huge hit on it and I find the base game can be quite boring.

I enjoy Donuts and have had my biggest multiplier win on it (3400+x I think) but Chilli is far and away my favourite slot.

So yeah, I don’t hate BTG either :)

Steve do you just take the 8 spins or gamble them for 12 etc...

@lotusch - DHV is my favourite BTG slot as well, I've had some great wins on it (over 2500x bet once), but as said never beyond 1000x bet on the MegaWays games. I hadn't really given it much thought until now. You definitely get more game for your money on the BTG slots than DoA 1 + 2, but I guess I shouldn't expect a monster any time soon.

@SteveBr - interesting thoughts on Chilli. It's probably my least favourite of them all, there's just something about it I don't like (beyond what I said earlier in the thread about buying FS). Recently I played until I triggered the bonus by "earning it" all the way down to $0.00 with those symbol drop things. Ironically, it's the only time I got a 4-scatter retrigger, but the total win was only around 120x bet.
I should mention tho - I have never, not once at any time, got free spins by having H and O then having T drop in after the heartbeat. I find that really strange - I've only ever had them straight in, bought them, or earned them.

I’ve had them drop in all different ways. The most common is having the H and O with the T dropping. I’ve had the H alone then O and T dropping at the same time. I’ve had none but HOT all dropping in at once several times - this even happened once on about the third cascade. I’ve had HOT+4 drop in right away with another +4 on a drop, but that’s only happened once (starting with 16).

I’ve had all four golden pots drop in on the bonus a few times, giving an additional 8 spins as opposed to the usual 4 for 3.

The biggest thrill though is getting megaways in the base game and seeing the same symbol all the way across the screen. It’s a thing of beauty!

I have noticed that HOT never appears when all the ways land.

Well how's this for "they are definitely watching" :eek2:

Just played a session at PokerStars and twice landed H-O and then T dropped after the reaction. Amazing :D

Also - I've had the T drop in after a BTG symbol, which was totally unexpected as there was no heartbeat beforehand.

Well how's this for "they are definitely watching" :eek2:

Just played a session at PokerStars and twice landed H-O and then T dropped after the reaction. Amazing :D

Also - I've had the T drop in after a BTG symbol, which was totally unexpected as there was no heartbeat beforehand.
Yeah sometimes if you get the discount symbol,with H and O on the screen,the third T scatter is hidden behind it so the bonus is triggered but theres no heartbeat it just takes you to the free spins! I have had that happen twice on chilli! I was just going to comment, give the base game time the scatters will definitely drop after a reaction sooner or later but Im glad you have already found that out! good for you I hope you had a profitable session! You are right about how underrated the 8 spins can be too, Ive had many a good 8 spin bonus and for me personally I would rather have 8 spins that could be really poor than gamble them and have nothing at all if it loses!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back