Who's coming at Amsterdam II "le retour"

Alexandre

Experienced Member
I'll be back in Amsterdam next week for the CAP event renamed AAC this year.
I'll be happy to share a beer and some thoughts with the forum's members which are going to be there.

PS
David Naylor aka DaveN (very good SEO) is going to be there as a speaker.

Hello Alexandre,

I hope all is well.

I will also be there, would like to meet up with anyone from the forum, have a laugh and get to know each other better!

Let me know if anyone would like to meet up at the AAC.

Bruce :)

Looking forward to meeting up, and I will look for that huge stack of Poker Chips, hope you take the title!

Will definitely like to enjoy a cold beer with you!

:)

Sorry, but I have work to do - skipping this one. Was at the CAC a few weeks ago...Amsterdam once a year is enough for me :D

Dutch beers and local funny cakes are waiting for us and you would miss that just because you've been there 1 month ago ?
Come on Bryan, don't tell us the "work story", book your tickets and room and come over here.

Dutch beers and local funny cakes are waiting for us and you would miss that just because you've been there 1 month ago ?
Come on Bryan, don't tell us the "work story", book your tickets and room and come over here.
I'd have to run this by with the boss-lady. Since I was just there a few weeks ago, there is not much justifcation to see the same people...again.

Dutch beers? C'mon - I live in Bierland. That would be like living in France and going to Finland to drink their wines :p

Yeah, the dutch beer argument wasn't very smart (I was thinking of Heineken which is Dutch but I don't know if I would call it a beer).
My lady was very suspicious when I told her I was going back to Amsterdam but I've managed it saying her I was going there to listen to CAP's swan song (
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
, see last paragraph).

Not this year meistergals and meisterguys, but the Netherlands is on my bucket list.

FYI, my dad was a Royal Canadian Engineer, one of the guys blowing up the bridges in the movie A Bridge Too Far.

He died suddenly after a bout of pneumonia in Arnhem in 1999, attending remembrance ceremonies for the 55th anniversary of Arnhem.

But I will get there one day, might as well couple it up with a helluva party as well. My dad taught me that we live and others die, make the most of it.

Have a great time, and rat each other out when you come back alive.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back