Poll Who wants the return of 3D poker software - like PKR?

Who wants the return of 3D poker software - like PKR?

• Yes - bring this back!

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • No - not worth it.

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 20 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was a cheap gimmick years ago. If it had been so popular and everyone wanted to make a fancy character that stood up and flipped a chip every now and again it would never have gone.

Let's face reality. In this day and age if thousands were wanting to play poker like that and there was real demand then there would be many sites offering it . Reason there are none is because not enough demand and not profitable for sites to do it. Money talks. If companies thought this is a sure fire hit we will make millions then there would be many versions available.

The vast majority of players would not be interested. There will be some that think hey this is cool and mess around for 10 minutes till novelty wears off.

For the few people genuinely interested then majority would be more interested in making faces and playing with chips than actually playing poker.

Let's face it how many real poker players playing for thousands would be looking forward to getting a new trick. Think they are more interested in winning real money.

These days if you want to make fancy characters that can make faces plenty available sites. You could always go old school and play The Sims not much difference.

It was a cheap gimmick years ago. If it had been so popular and everyone wanted to make a fancy character that stood up and flipped a chip every now and again it would never have gone.

Let's face reality. In this day and age if thousands were wanting to play poker like that and there was real demand then there would be many sites offering it . Reason there are none is because not enough demand and not profitable for sites to do it. Money talks. If companies thought this is a sure fire hit we will make millions then there would be many versions available.

The vast majority of players would not be interested. There will be some that think hey this is cool and mess around for 10 minutes till novelty wears off.

For the few people genuinely interested then majority would be more interested in making faces and playing with chips than actually playing poker.

Let's face it how many real poker players playing for thousands would be looking forward to getting a new trick. Think they are more interested in winning real money.

These days if you want to make fancy characters that can make faces plenty available sites. You could always go old school and play The Sims not much difference.
As always compared to all opinions, but I want to make a note, have you ever played the 3D softwre? have you ever seen on their official youtube page any video of final tables or cash game tables? is that absolutely Poker, everything else is more, then by now poker has changed, for example lately ggpoker is enjoying success, by any chance it looks the same to the classic 2D client? am I wrong or does it have many more interactions? obviously everyone has their own needs, but categorizing a poker room as a game like the sims is wrong, pkr was a complete experience, it was similar to real, like at the table indeed you bring yourself to the table, then when you play you are concentrated exclusively on the game , of course, based on what happens to you you can express your emotions, I advise you to watch a video of a final table or cash, then it would be curious to know how much money it takes for such a thing, it would be interesting to understand the expenses for a launch of this software.

Obviously I don't know all the various steps, expenses and more, certainly Videoslots makes their own reasons, but buying such software to keep it still doesn't make much sense, don't you think?

Obviously I don't know all the various steps, expenses and more, certainly Videoslots makes their own reasons, but buying such software to keep it still doesn't make much sense, don't you think?
Plenty of companies over the years have bough over others and/or products and not launched: loads of reasons: could be they bought to stop others buying, some buy it and then there's a change in management who aren't keen on it etc....

Bare in mind VS will have picked it up dirt cheap and, given it's over 4 years ago, it's a sunk cost so they aren't gonna lose out anything by simply letting it rot

Plenty of companies over the years have bough over others and/or products and not launched: loads of reasons: could be they bought to stop others buying, some buy it and then there's a change in management who aren't keen on it etc....

Bare in mind VS will have picked it up dirt cheap and, given it's over 4 years ago, it's a sunk cost so they aren't gonna lose out anything by simply letting it rot
bha not much sense, maybe the only one is a change of management, but I don't think this has affected Vs, I instead see a single problem, the lack of good publicity for the launch of the poker room, then spend cheap or not it is always an unjustified waste, among other things for not being able to buy from the competition, so the potential is there.

It would be interesting to know the cost of the purchase operation and the cost to launch the software, but then some tests of the software have already been done by Vs, and as they say the project is alive, it is not abandoned, I trust their words

It would be interesting to know the cost of the purchase operation and the cost to launch the software, but then some tests of the software have already been done by Vs, and as they say the project is alive, it is not abandoned, I trust their words
Yeah, well they said they would always offer high RTP's so i wouldn't place too much trust ;) (nor would i trust anything most places say to me)

Yeah, well they said they would always offer high RTP's so i wouldn't place too much trust ;) (nor would i trust anything most places say to me)
I can not say anything about this, I have recently approached the world of slots, I prefer poker., I do not know the dynamics

Good evening everyone, today I discovered that on the pkr 3D software, there was the possibility of having your own personal avatar made, sending your photo to the staff of the now former poker room, I was not aware of this and therefore not I can confirm it, but it was not a bad idea, we have to look forward, it was really like playing at the live table, for the videolots team it would not be a bad idea.:thumbsup: ?

I do wish you well with your poll @BIRO89 however, I am unsure the PKR Community far and wide will bother, they just want to play in 3D or just poker in general.

1.1: Anyhow, I tried to quote a message with no luck which iv included in the image below (Attachment).

1.2: I wouldn't bite your tongue that the software would return towards the end of this year or the start of next year for that matter, they have 'hoped' to release the software for many years now.

2: I do hope Alais PKR will be able to play Poker @ Videoslots one day
While saying that, I, as well as many more, are not going to build our hopes up with 'hopefully' or 'probably' be released.

I will always be on standby waiting for the day I can play 3D, I will even drag one person from Team PKR when that day comes but not until, Videoslots makes their move, goes ALL-IN, alias PKR will snap call for sure.?

3. PKR Technologies Limited itself was a great company in its prime, what am I saying. PKR was the place to be without a dealt. The software was years ahead of its time.

Personal avatar: cost 5000 PKR points to be a look-alike of one's self, you could also use the Points to buy all sorts of merchandise, those were the days.

There is one operator which comes close today,
I can turn GG pink on Facebook fist bump. ???

See you there while the never-ending wait continues.

Kind Regards
PKR_Coralie
TeamPKR

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1623435219839.jpg
    FB_IMG_1623435219839.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
@Letsplay Thank you, I sincerely hope that Videoslots will launch it as soon as possible, I remember very well the heyday of pkr I was there with my avatar DarrenGordon, almost every evening, and what a beautiful evening, made up of victories and defeats but the fun was guaranteed, I really hope you will come back soon, however I have heard about ggpoker, too bad that in Italy I do not have the opportunity to try it at the moment, and then a question, really there was the possibility of your avatr by sending a photo personal?

How much was 5000 PKR points in real world money?

Sidenote: This is what 3d avatar creation can look like using todays software instead of 10+ years old software. ;)

I don't know exactly, however this 3D is too much, beautiful but too much, it would be welcome though. :D :D :D :D :cheers:

@BIRO89 unfortunately, Italy is ring-fenced, and yes send a real-life image of yourself, which was very accurate.

Interesting video @Kroffe, 500 PKR points valued at around £1 if I remember rightly, it has been a few years,

Attachments

• pkr-android-app.jpg
    pkr-android-app.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 11
@Letsplay Oh yes, let's see if anything changes in 1/2 years, as soon as this pandemic passes we will talk about opening with other nations to play together in poker, however it is true the @Kroffe video is very interesting, it is the evolution of 3D

@Kroffe If 3D were the same as in your video, would you play with it? maybe with a nice idea about the exp levels to get to have VIP privileges both in the game and for your avatar?

@Kroffe If 3D were the same as in your video, would you play with it? maybe with a nice idea about the exp levels to get to have VIP privileges both in the game and for your avatar?
I dont play much poker.
If i had a setup so i could try it in virtual reality maybe i would try it once or twice just for fun, but if i want to play for real i would just choose a normal poker client.
If i want to customize an avatar etc i would just play a videogame that lets me do that instead.

No need to pay anyone money to make an avatar that looks like you, you can just make it yourself. ;)

I dont play much poker.
If i had a setup so i could try it in virtual reality maybe i would try it once or twice just for fun, but if i want to play for real i would just choose a normal poker client.
If i want to customize an avatar etc i would just play a videogame that lets me do that instead.

No need to pay anyone money to make an avatar that looks like you, you can just make it yourself. ;)

I understand, however very interesting this 3d, surely for playing poker the software purchased from Videoslots is just fine

I believe that the 3d software of Vs if brought with some improvements and some ideas, a novelty can lead to excellent results, it would be the only software in the world with this quality, pa spoforoi a reflection on poker rooms in general, obviously poker has lost a lot and the rooms have adapted, removing freerolls and changing VIP levels, but by doing so they are giving the coup de grâce, settling in and sinking

Good morning guys, in the end it was a good survey, with different but constructive visions, I hope and trust in VS. :cheers: :thumbsup:?:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back