Logo
external image

Who has been Naughty? Who's been Nice?

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Dude
  • id76785
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 8170
  • Replies 6
Very good video, loved the sound effects :cool:.

Pretty annoying to me but yes good editing and every one to there own taste, I did state it was another good vid, Always a jar in the hand :drink: But thats pretty standerd I think for German or them Countrys to have a good beer, Over here its chemicals :eek:
 
Its nice to see a few new casino's get a positive mention :thumbsup: If only Royal Panda could improve their withdrawal times I am sure they would be on the official dogs bollix list.
Thanks for the message and I hope that you and your CM team have a great year ahead.
One question. Did you carry out an extensive road test at PornHub Casino?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top