Who else misses the "Good Ole Days"?

Technically yes in some way but they were not good lets be honest and still people are not learning lessons from all of this covid stuff.

Lots of them and much more than those "doing the right thing"

I always said from the start it will be these types of covidiots who drag on this lockdown for the innocents among us :(

Saw crowds galore when out at work earlier as well as no parking spaces and traffic everywhere. Week or two back, I could just abandon my car in a choice of 20 spaces and driving around was like scenes from the Walking Dead (thankfully minus the zombies :p)

Talking with the real estate agent they already got a conditional accepted offer but he is still going to try and show us around. So crazy even during all of this covid that the real estate market is still going.

Ya more people are out now as nobody is really staying in anymore and the speeders are out once again.:rolleyes:

Nothing much different to closer to the ole days, Watching the WWE Undertaker documentary and I feel and look like him now, in pain every day and trying to make the best life decisions. Knees and back are screwed and my company could care less as it's "soooooo what are you going to do for us today?" Unlike Undertaker I did not get like a $50 million bonus,lol. :p

Another childhood home was for sale, looks like a property management company bought it and made the house into 2 apartments! So crazy what it looks like now and this is after the owners before them did the whole inside, My old bedroom and the bedroom that was beside me is now a kitchen and living area and like the closet area is now a bathroom!

The basement was totally open when I was a kid now there are walls and a small hallway and 2 bedrooms and a laundry area:eek:.

They are getting $3100 a month total for the 2 units, LOL for an old small house, making some money on that property I tell ya.

If you had 13 t.v. channels you were well off back in the early '80s, now I have hundreds and I don't watch t.v. at all and paying $100 a month for it. Today was the first time I turned it on in weeks. :/. Mainly watch youtube now.

Mind you t.v. programs are crap now mostly.

I watch lots of tv shows on HBO, 3rd season of the Handmaiden's Tale (dystopian drama, quite good) and 5th season of Billions, Bill Maher every week, just to name a few. $100 is a lot for TV only. I pay around the same for tv-shows, films, documentaries, etc. on demand, plus internet.

Remember when it was huge thing as kid when our colour tv got more than two colours and then 3rd channel and some programs even day time during the week. Wasn't that piggy than these days when choosing what to watch.

Miss when stores were closed Sunday and there were stores,lol. I do hate shopping now but back in the day a trip to a store or mall was a big deal. No reason for stores to be open Sundays or 24 hours and all the greed.

Also, everything being somewhat cheaper in price, haha but stuff was built to last.

Agree, once everything is too accessible then we stop appreciating it and start living boring lives.

What happened with computer games. It used to be a big deal to get one, multiplayer was split-screen only. But now everything is online, play with whoever you want, DLCs, Royal passes and so on... Takes that element of fun away.

The Undertaker has officially retired from wrassling. I was in Grade 8 when he made his debut in WWE. That's a really long time and he should have retired many years ago, to be honest, but it looks like he has said he would come back if WWE and Vince really needed him but also glad to see he finally decided it was time and enough.

There are some passionate Wrestling fans out there.

During the 90s when i was just a wee little boy, we had some kind of pirated thingamajoodle for the parabolic antenna so we got like a million channels.
And the best one was the one showing wrestling 24/7.
Bit disappointed when i found out they were just actors/stuntmen.

There are some passionate Wrestling fans out there.

During the 90s when i was just a wee little boy, we had some kind of pirated thingamajoodle for the parabolic antenna so we got like a million channels.
And the best one was the one showing wrestling 24/7.
Bit disappointed when i found out they were just actors/stuntmen.

It's real if you want to believe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back