Which slots do you always see praise for but never seem to have good sessions with?

I say Jammin Jars as well and the same thing for me, only get 2 jars if that and all dead spins in the base game. :(
Oh yeah - I forgot to mention that one!
Was utter garbage the first 5-6 times I played it, then I got my bet x 1,859 win. So just like Bonanza - I'll probably never play that one again either.

KK

All Play N Go slot games.
Anytime, I play more than 0.50 a spin - Nothin hits. Play 0.10 or 0.20 and I always hit a 5 of a kind or the bonus rounds. - Never Fails

Gemix...who are the people who get anything from Gemix?

I have just played this in battle again and once again nothing from it two supercharges of 8.8x with no follow up wins, never had anything big on this game, never won more than 5 free spins in a VS battle.

It is just a glorified version of Candy Crush and should be treated as such play it for the nice graphics and as a game to pass the time on freeplay, yes you might get the stars in the supercharge feature and yes you might win Euromillions but I know which is more likely.

DOA - I did play it an awful lot years ago, but never managed to get five scatters and only one money line (of course last spin of the extra spins).
Bonanza - It's the same every time, no quick feature. I have to grind 400 - 2000 spins to get a feature and usually it is not very good, to be polite. A feew weeks ago I had a healthy bonus balance @Guts and decided to give the 10-headed dragon a decent go. Well I played it almost 3 hours and never got the bonus.

Well, it shouldn't be too surprising that the super high variance games that produce a lot of 1000x+ wins in the screenshot threads also have the potential to eat balances - for every person with a 2000x win, there's someone else that probably lost even more than 2000 bets without hitting anything impressive. (Not to say that they're compensated, just that the luck can go both ways.)

Kind of funny that this was posted to the America forum and pretty much every single slot named in this thread is one that can't be played from the U.S. - are people all finding this from the "latest posts/threads" section?

Guess there aren't too many cult classic or popular new slots that U.S. players have access to. Not exactly a lot of people going to be talking about rain dance or scary rich these days. I'm not even sure what slots really count as popular for U.S. players.

Immortal Romance: played it alot when I started slotting but never hit anything good.
Moon Princess: 100x is my best win on that and then I gave up.
BTG slots in general: nearly 400x on Bonanza is my best win on any of their slots, especially Danger is overhyped (and overplayed on streams/compilations) IMO.
Merkur slots: only hit 200x once on any of their slots and that was on the almost-impossible-to-bonus Golden Gate.

Well, it shouldn't be too surprising that the super high variance games that produce a lot of 1000x+ wins in the screenshot threads also have the potential to eat balances - for every person with a 2000x win, there's someone else that probably lost even more than 2000 bets without hitting anything impressive. (Not to say that they're compensated, just that the luck can go both ways.)

Kind of funny that this was posted to the America forum and pretty much every single slot named in this thread is one that can't be played from the U.S. - are people all finding this from the "latest posts/threads" section?

Guess there aren't too many cult classic or popular new slots that U.S. players have access to. Not exactly a lot of people going to be talking about rain dance or scary rich these days. I'm not even sure what slots really count as popular for U.S. players.

I wasn't sure if I posted in the right area tbh but I see that I did, was hoping to talk actual slots that us players play.

It's because the thread shows up in latest post and threads. The title is pretty generic and I for one didn't check the subforum it was posted in :oops:

It's fine, but I've always figured most would see which subforum they're in perhaps is all. Not that Its a major deal but the whole point of it was to engage In convo with other American gamblers and the slots we have access to

It's fine, but I've always figured most would see which subforum they're in perhaps is all. Not that Its a major deal but the whole point of it was to engage In convo with other American gamblers and the slots we have access to
I'm guilty too :oops:
I just picked up the thread from "New Posts" and didn't notice until I saw your posts today that it's in the America section!

The Sloto'Cash group give affiliates a list of their top 5 most played slots of each month, which I publish on my USA & Aus websites...

e.g. They said the most popular slots in October 2018 were:
Rival: Dr.Acula (NEW), Mighty Aphrodite, Almighty Dollar, Mystic Wolf, Scary Rich 2
RTG: Cash Bandits 2, Aladdin's Wishes, Ghost Ship, Caesar's Empire, Sweet 16

KK

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back