Which slots do you always see praise for but never seem to have good sessions with?

Savatage79

PABnononaccred2
Cash bandits 1 and 2 for me, I can't say how many times I've tried these slots... They simply do nothing for me at all. The hits are so weak, the bonus round are always so bad for me as I can never unlock the large vault. They seem like fun games and I like them based on their concept but I find my experiences always terrible with them.

Those are the main games off top of my head, what about for you guys?

Raging Rhino

I think I must have not got the memo for that one. Dire base game, turgid bonuses just above bonus guarantee, and nothing resembling an orange violator. All hype.

And Twit Spit, another mystery. I get that it's a 'classic' bells and fruits slot but it's completely without mercy 98% of the time :(

I dont play megaways. Never touched btg. Some people saying theres more going on on blueprints megaways, since i was up a few hundred bucks the other day i thought ill have a dabble on one of these action packed blueprint megaways, at min bet... Whats the worse that can happen before i see some sort of win? Ah ice heard some good shit abut that Genie jackpot megaways, whats this m 2 versions? Alrighty then, I'll have a none progressive EXTRA BONUSES version please carol.

£85, 10p bets, 5 bonus rounds, lamps doin nothing. Best base game win of 35x . Top 3 wins from useless genie lamps or bonus being 75x, 45x, 40x. 1 lamp bonus with 4/6 reels wild with x3 x4 all over it (thanks for that 20p return btw). Many times taking 60+ spins to produce a win over 3x (like, 3.5x - 6x)

Lasted about 3 hours and that was only because my dumbass tablet was having trouble with graphics and taking an age to get through the £85 on 10pbets.

My lifetime experience on megaways wrapped into one, quickly crawled back sobbingly to DOA to ask for forgiveness.

Genie Megaways is laughably overhyped. I too did the 10p bets routine with a healthy balance only to see my balance erode into oblivion with those mighty 2 and 6p wins :mad:

And the number of times the genie opted to stay in the comfort of his lamp when things were looking bleak, probably jerking off

Not to mention the triggering nature of the stacked genie wilds that go on top of each other instead of the vacant spaces, and the fact half the bonuses are just a complete scam :eek2:

Game of the year for me :thumbsup:

Last edited:
DOA

This slot pisses me off so badly..See so many winner screens but I can't hit at all on this.
Think had 2 wild lines in all the years I play this.
Also never seen 5 scatters, my friend got 5 scatters and 2 full wild lines in his very first play on this game 2 years ago and walked away with 4 grand in profit. :eek:
And I was the one who told him to try this slot. :D

DOA! You guys win on it left right and centre! If I get a bonus round I'm lucky to get a single wild! It's just not my game, I've accepted this fact and moved on :laugh:

Stick at it keep your bets below £1.80 change sites I busted thru £250 on casumo one night changed to William hill and with in 30 mins I was £745 up.
One thing I have found on this slot if it's giving you decent base wins forget about 5 scatters or sticky wilds for they just won't come.
Patience is a veture

Stick at it keep your bets below £1.80 change sites I busted thru £250 on casumo one night changed to William hill and with in 30 mins I was £745 up.
One thing I have found on this slot if it's giving you decent base wins forget about 5 scatters or sticky wilds for they just won't come.
Patience is a veture

I'd hemorrhage if I went up to 18p to be honest :laugh:

Tbf on doa, with so many people battering away at it and its ability to fairly often provide good playtime with fairly regular small wins in the mix, meaning a small bankroll can (occasionally) last an age, a lot of the big screenies are on 9p bets which on a good day doesnt require much of a bankroll to get playtime, so (imo) between everyone here battering away at it you're going to see some decent hits fairly often. Unlike some other game that has similar abilities regarding playtime, of which i can't quite remember the name of :p

Most of the slots mentioned here - big hype, big pays - I virtually never play.
e.g. DOA, Bonanza, Immortal Romance, DHV, Raging Rhino, etc...
Because from what I've read here (and my very little play time on them) they seem to be very high variance, and so my pessimistic brain thinks "YOU'LL never hit a big one..."

I did once have a big win on Bonanza in July 2017, not long after it came out. So my way of thinking is, I've had my luck on that, it won't happen again.
I've probably only had a few spins on it once or twice since then.

KK

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back