Where to advertise for poker

pokeraddict

Webmaster
I am looking for a site with reasonable traffic that is poker related to banner advertise for URL Not Found / Outdated . I currently advertise on Two Plus Two. I have emailed RGP and United Poker Forum and was ignored. I emailed Bluff and it is not a banner rotation program so it was very expensive for a month. Any ideas?

Thank you in advance.

pokeraddict said:
I am looking for a site with reasonable traffic that is poker related to banner advertise for URL Not Found / Outdated . I currently advertise on Two Plus Two. I have emailed RGP and United Poker Forum and was ignored. I emailed Bluff and it is not a banner rotation program so it was very expensive for a month. Any ideas?

Thank you in advance.
Sometimes another route to go is via viral or guerilla marketing; word of mouth by attracting attention.

Buy or sell something weird on eBay :D

Ad space can be expensive, the trick is to get "out there" without spending a dime. Use your imagination and creativity to get "out there". Look around you and try to define what catches your attention - and try to apply this to what you have to offer. Who is it for, and where is this audience?

If you have any 120x60s, I'll run them on my index page for free :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back