Whats worse than bad luck?

nutnut

Meister of Infractions
Winning money that doesnt exist!!!!!! :mad::mad:. I lost deposit after deposit non stop for two weeks straight. Been playing off free battle rounds, and I said to myself given my luck I bet I hit my first ever wildline on this game....................it's almost enough to make you cry :(:(:(:(:(

100 free spins coming my way to win 80p!

hhhnnnnn.PNG

Winning money that doesnt exist!!!!!! :mad::mad:. I lost deposit after deposit non stop for two weeks straight. Been playing off free battle rounds, and I said to myself given my luck I bet I hit my first ever wildline on this game....................it's almost enough to make you cry :(:(:(:(:(

View attachment 81204

This is my run for the last 3 months since my last cashout, every deposit I have taken a bonus
and I play sensible stakes, 0.75 - 1.50 perhaps a few £2.00 if the balance gets high enough (rare)
I always cashout if I beat the wagering, so that's 21 deposits in a row without beating the wagering
the highest I got was like £450 and yep the usual happened, any slot you touch turns
stone cold and the £450 disappears quick sharp.

lose.jpg

don't get me started on free spins, in 8 years of playing I have never won anything from free spins
I did win twice so far from the will hill free fiver £20 and £15 but as far as free spins go, impossible to get a sniff of a cash out.

Two weeks!

I have made about 30-35 deposits in the last 8-9 weeks and I can't even get above my deposit, never mind win. My saviour has been a site I seldom play at, which proved lucky for me. Tonight I won the Victorious battle, thought my luck was maybe turning but no, 45% was what I won. I am taking a long break now, got totally bored of dead spins, no play time and no wins - my luck has skipped off and stayed away :D

This is my run for the last 3 months since my last cashout, every deposit I have taken a bonus
and I play sensible stakes, 0.75 - 1.50 perhaps a few £2.00 if the balance gets high enough (rare)
I always cashout if I beat the wagering, so that's 21 deposits in a row without beating the wagering
the highest I got was like £450 and yep the usual happened, any slot you touch turns

View attachment 81221

don't get me started on free spins, in 8 years of playing I have never won anything from free spins
I did win twice so far from the will hill free fiver £20 and £15 but as far as free spins go, impossible to get a sniff of a cash out.

Maybe you shouldn't take a bonus?

What is worse than bad luck is being very lucky but having to decline the win due to being unable to make it.
Today I got the call to inform me that I won the Videoslots exclusive MOTO GP experience promo competition which ended last week. Unfortunately I can not make it so I had to throw the prize back in to be drawn again :(

 Flights from any Europe destination to the UK
 Accommodation for 2 nights at a 5* Hotel
 2 VIP passes to the Silverstone Moto GP on the 27th of August.
 Paddock passes, with tour of Sam Lowes’s garage, meet the team and a photo opportunity with Sam.
 Lunch with Team Aprilia
 Grandstand passes to watch the racing

What is worse than bad luck is being very lucky but having to decline the win due to being unable to make it.
Today I got the call to inform me that I won the Videoslots exclusive MOTO GP experience promo competition which ended last week. Unfortunately I can not make it so I had to throw the prize back in to be drawn again :(

 Paddock passes, with tour of Sam Lowes’s garage, meet the team and a photo opportunity with Sam.

Did they not offer you a consolation prize, like 10,000 free spins on your favourite slot? :D

Did they not offer you a consolation prize, like 10,000 free spins on your favourite slot? :D

Feck all. What is galling is me having taken part in most days of every competition and promo they have had for ilks where the winner where given options on the prize,but this one was strictly none negotiable :(

Feck all. What is galling is me having taken part in most days of every competition and promo they have had for ilks where the winner where given options on the prize,but this one was strictly none negotiable :(

Oh my. You actually won that prize? :eek:

That really sucks man, not being able to go that is! :(

View attachment 81221

After years of similar experiences, I ended up quitting gambling. Best decision I ever made!

I know its not their fault you couldn't attend but would they not have permitted you to raffle off the prize, even if the money was to be donated to charity? I find it pretty appalling that they couldn't have offered you some consolation from Videoslots considering you are a loyal and supportive player of them.

Oh my. You actually won that prize? :eek:

That really sucks man, not being able to go that is! :(

I informed them that I had a small appetite and that I have just bought a pack of 6 value burgers from Lidl's with an expiry date of the 26th and no way could I let that last burger go to waste :cool:

I know its not their fault you couldn't attend but would they not have permitted you to raffle off the prize, even if the money was to be donated to charity? I find it pretty appalling that they couldn't have offered you some consolation from Videoslots considering you are a loyal and supportive player of them.

My initial request included the possibility of having some sort of giveaway for CM members in here but due to the exclusive passes etc needing a name and the closeness of the event meant it was just not practical. I totally understand and except that the deal had to be passed on today without delay and I except their hands are tied with this one. It just leaves me feeling like I would rather not have won. What are the chances of me winning another promo at Videoslots? I may as well not bother entering them again

Actually let me tell you what's worse than bad luck. Just came off a Live Blackjack session, where I got a free fiver off Genting I believe.

So there I am trying to build my balance up - I think I peaked at £20 - with only 10x wagering. So what happens, I hear you cry?

I watch in awe as the spaz cohabiting the table keeps sticking on low amounts. As I dwindle to my last £5, the gibbon only sticks on f*cking 15 doesn't he. I end up busting on a flatout killer sequence, but as it turns out if he'd just taken a card he would have had 21 and we would have both beaten the dealer.

So that's what's worse than bad luck. Other f*cking people :mad:

View attachment 81204

Gee Nutnut I feel your pain. That is my worst nightmare coming to life. Sometimes when I am playing in a freeroll I get so scared I am going to hit a big pay that I just quit half way :D I would be hell depressed if that happened to me. :eek:

After years of similar experiences, I ended up quitting gambling. Best decision I ever made!

I am on a break now myself..the fun is gone, when they run so predictably it becomes so fucking boring.
the last straw was on a low balance £1.50 spin and hit the bonus on book of ra deluxe 6 reels
before the symbol even came I pictured in my head 10's with nothing more than 3 of them and no retrigger
and yep exactly how the bonus went and a piddling x10.

Bloody hell Colin.
I am proper gutted for you.

My initial request included the possibility of having some sort of giveaway for CM members in here but due to the exclusive passes etc needing a name and the closeness of the event meant it was just not practical. I totally understand and except that the deal had to be passed on today without delay and I except their hands are tied with this one. It just leaves me feeling like I would rather not have won. What are the chances of me winning another promo at Videoslots? I may as well not bother entering them again

:( thats not good at all, feel for you Colin :(

I never take part in promos for holidays and suchlike, simply because I wouldn't use it. I mentioned it in Ryan's thread a couple of weeks ago that I think offering that type of prize is a mistake, but if they do there should be a cash alternative :(

:( thats not good at all, feel for you Colin :(

I never take part in promos for holidays and suchlike, simply because I wouldn't use it. I mentioned it in Ryan's thread a couple of weeks ago that I think offering that type of prize is a mistake, but if they do there should be a cash alternative :(

Yes I agree. When you consider that the vast majority of Videoslots promo's prizes are cash alternative or something solid this deal is very limited considering that the prize is none negotiable and takes place in just a few days time. What compounded it for me was seeing my £150 deposit last night go to nothing in no time at Videoslots. It felt like I am paying for a prize I didn't get.

Yes I agree. When you consider that the vast majority of Videoslots promo's prizes are cash alternative or something solid this deal is very limited considering that the prize is none negotiable and takes place in just a few days time. What compounded it for me was seeing my £150 deposit last night go to nothing in no time at Videoslots. It felt like I am paying for a prize I didn't get.

I've suggested an alternative prize for them to give to you-

A framed, signed black & white photo of Warren Barton ca. 1994 :eek::eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back