What's for tea? (Dinner) if your from elsewhere than the uk

pasta.
as usual, as everyday.
done with italian hard wheat flour, tomato taken from my grandmother's garden, basil (taken at the same place:)), original Parmigiano Reggiano (not Parmesan :D) cheese and a glass of Valpolicella ripasso.

more than happy with that.
as usual, as everyday.
:)

pasta.
as usual, as everyday.
done with italian hard wheat flour, tomato taken from my grandmother's garden, basil (taken at the same place:)), original Parmigiano Reggiano (not Parmesan :D) cheese and a glass of Valpolicella ripasso.

more than happy with that.
as usual, as everyday.
:)
Ahhh now this gets a high rating. I love a simple pasta, with fresh tomatoes, basil and oregano grown by my own fair hand, a touch of garlic. I also like a decent bread to with the meal.
A simple proper Italian pasta can't be beaten, I spent a year in Lago di garden and Firenze, also pesciera del Garda. The simple Italian food is amazing if done properly.
Sadly I'm no wine fan, I used to have a bierre morreti with my meal, then a lemoncello after.
Great post. 9/10

Had a delightful portion of fish fingers accompanied by some Duchess potatoes, complemented by a side helping of Branston beans.

Not our usual cuisine of course (courgettes dipped in caviar is our mainstay) but tasty in a precariat sort of way.

It's always funny as a kid watching adults struggle to stay awake after eating, but being merely 38 this would nev ZZZzzzzzzz

Had a delightful portion of fish fingers accompanied by some Duchess potatoes, complemented by a side helping of Branston beans.

Not our usual cuisine of course (courgettes dipped in caviar is our mainstay) but tasty in a precariat sort of way.

It's always funny as a kid watching adults struggle to stay awake after eating, but being merely 38 this would nev ZZZzzzzzzz
Branston beans I prefer to heinz.
Fishfingers are always a fantastic choice, I like them with chips and mushy peas and a healthy amount of buttered bread. Oh and red sauce for dipping purposes.
I stupidly have but my burgers on the wrong defrost setting in the microwave...they are now ruined.
I'll have to order now.

Branston beans I prefer to heinz.
Fishfingers are always a fantastic choice, I like them with chips and mushy peas and a healthy amount of buttered bread. Oh and red sauce for dipping purposes.
I stupidly have but my burgers on the wrong defrost setting in the microwave...they are now ruined.
I'll have to order now.

Each time a burger is ruined, an angel dies in heaven.

Shame on you! :nod:

Todays tea is 3 bramley sausage rolls,sliced tomato and cheese cut into sticks accompanied by sweet pickle. I've eaten loads today so my dinner isn't massive :thumbsup:

IMG_20170616_202313852[1].jpg

I've already eaten some of the cheese sticks,pickle and sausage rolls :rolleyes::lolup:

Todays tea is 3 bramley sausage rolls,sliced tomato and cheese cut into sticks accompanied by sweet pickle. I've eaten loads today so my dinner isn't massive :thumbsup:

View attachment 79344

I've already eaten some of the cheese sticks,pickle and sausage rolls :rolleyes::lolup:

I cooked up a homemade Green Chicken Curry with Basmati rice then had some freshly picked Strawberries with cream and a little black pepper and sugar
That's far to advanced for a black cats fan!..
I'm most impressed, I love a well cooked green curry, Any kind or bread for dipping though?.

Playford7; said:
Like a mini ploughmans lunch that. Fine work

Always been decent at slicing fruit and veg, I've had that many catering/food industry jobs it'd be embarassing if I wasn't and I've only cut myself once :thumbsup:

Tonight I have fresh line caught makeral, a bit of crispy salad and a small plate of chips for my tea (dinner to lockinlove) maybe a tomato and garlic dip I'll do aswel. It's rather warm here in gods country, so not up for much culinary work.
Lunch was a poor tuna sandwich and a glass of milk. Oh and a ice pop

I can never eat mackerel again. I ate it smoked and I guess it was rotten. I was the sickest in my life with food poising from it and puked non stop for days. All I could taste was the fish and couldnt get rid of it. I still eat fish but I wont eat that kind and I wont eat smoked meat ever.

Steak, shrimp on the BBQ and corn on the cob for tonight.

I can never eat mackerel again. I ate it smoked and I guess it was rotten. I was the sickest in my life with food poising from it and puked non stop for days. All I could taste was the fish and couldnt get rid of it. I still eat fish but I wont eat that kind and I wont eat smoked meat ever.

Steak, shrimp on the BBQ and corn on the cob for tonight.
That's a fantastic tea your having. You should be awarded 3 consecutive 100x plus bonus rounds on bonanza for that if any BGT folks are reading!..
And thanks regarding the makeral... it's not smoked, just a touch of lemon. Luckily I have a stomach like a cement mixer so nothing puts me off ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back