Logo
external image

What's everyone's opinion on stake.com

spindoctor99

Experienced Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2023
Location
Brisbane
I've only been with Stake for around 4-5 months. I find their VIP bonuses to pretty reasonable and the weekly/monthly bonuses are good. The fact that their withdrawals are instant is a big bonus but I haven't had any massive withdrawals so I its hard to make any big conclusions on them.

Their streams are certainly interesting and good for a few extra bonuses. I have noticed they aren't rate too highly on this site which was why I curious as to other peoples opinions.

Any good/bad issues about them?
 
It’s my main casino these days. Great selection of games, max RTPs, a decent rewards system, and instant withdrawals (as you mentioned).

They also support a number of fake money streamers who potentially target children and the gullible.

I’m probably going to hell.
 
I think one of the problems with Stake is they are just so big they really dont give a s**t. I've deal with support a few times and they have generally been good but I've never had any major issues to deal with.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top