Question What was that popwins mechanic slot that had no lose gamble?

DreamRJ

Out of this world!
MM
I am 100% sure there was a popwins slot by Avatarux that when you triggered free spins you was able to gamble without the risk of losing and not getting any spins?

I opened every single slot they have and I checked the pay table and none of them is the right slot?

I even remember the wording at the right hand side on the gamble screen, it says spin the wheel you got nothing to lose!

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I hope you get a better bonus than the 25x I got off 7 spins the other day.Only the last spin paid.

I have had a few decent bonuses on it. It drains your balance soo fast though. You usually end up getting to your last few pound then triggering the free spins on it lol. I had a few that paid about 200X but I had a few that have paid less than 20X too lol

I can't stand the Pops series. Near miss central and can go thousands of spins without a bonus when not in the mood.

The worst is that Cherry Pop that makes you gamble your spins due to an inadequate amount of starting spins in the bonus.

Also I find the whole atmosphere in the Avatar UX slots a little alien and weird, unsettling if you will. Those neon oddballs in Hippo Pop look like they were created by someone high on mushrooms.

poprocks no gamble at all 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-06 at 09.53.24.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-06 at 09.53.24.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back