Question What was that popwins mechanic slot that had no lose gamble?

DreamRJ

Out of this world!
MM
I am 100% sure there was a popwins slot by Avatarux that when you triggered free spins you was able to gamble without the risk of losing and not getting any spins?

I opened every single slot they have and I checked the pay table and none of them is the right slot?

I even remember the wording at the right hand side on the gamble screen, it says spin the wheel you got nothing to lose!

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

DreamRJ

Out of this world!
MM
I hope you get a better bonus than the 25x I got off 7 spins the other day.Only the last spin paid.

I have had a few decent bonuses on it. It drains your balance soo fast though. You usually end up getting to your last few pound then triggering the free spins on it lol. I had a few that paid about 200X but I had a few that have paid less than 20X too lol

bamberfishcake

MM
Love the PopWins series.

Have you tried PapayaPops and RockPops?

RockPops has a max win of 70,000 something and PapayaPop whacked out a 2000x with no wheel gamble.

slot_zombie

I can't stand the Pops series. Near miss central and can go thousands of spins without a bonus when not in the mood.

The worst is that Cherry Pop that makes you gamble your spins due to an inadequate amount of starting spins in the bonus.

Also I find the whole atmosphere in the Avatar UX slots a little alien and weird, unsettling if you will. Those neon oddballs in Hippo Pop look like they were created by someone high on mushrooms.

justdoit

Newbie member
poprocks no gamble at all šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-06 at 09.53.24.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-06 at 09.53.24.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 12