What is Toggle?

yeah i went to use it they charged my credit card 60 bucks and never gave me a togglecard .been tryin to contact them for 3 days and not a single response my advice is stay the hell away

I checked out the website.....not much info there.
I didn't do an big search but I never could find the info on the fees.

I'm not signed up with Prima either. Aren't the fees there kinda on the pricey side?

Stay away at all costs.

This says it all right here:

Registrant:
P.B.N PayByNet Ltd.
48 Kyriatou Matsi
Nicosia, 2409
Cyprus

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
)
Domain Name: TOGGLECARD.COM
Created on: 31-Oct-07
Expires on: 31-Oct-08
Last Updated on: 05-Nov-07

One year registration? :rolleyes: I doubt they'll be around when the domain expires.

On top of that, they offer no telephone number, mailing address and not even an EMAIL ADDRESS to use for help! If you want to contact them, you have to use their web form.

The company that site is registered to is

Registrant:
P.B.N PayByNet Ltd.
48 Kyriatou Matsi
Nicosia, 2409
Cyprus

Which is (taken from www.paybynet.com):

Paybynet is an e-mail invoice presentment and payment (EIPP) model designed to be extremely simple for users while maintaining security, reliability, scalability, ease of use and ease of integration with other applications.

This service is for companies that want to email their customers a brief statement of charges and allow them to pay by simply clicking a button.

Paybynet is an application distributed over the Internet so there is no hardware or software for you to buy, install and maintain. The system is designed to seamlessly integrate into your current operations with minimal changes to your business processes. Whether you send invoices to one thousand or one million customers, Paybynet will save you money and meet your customers desire for online payments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back