What is slotmeister?

davdav5678

Dormant account
Hello Guys and dolls out there,

A question for the more experiences forum people out there

What is slotmiester spelling wrong maybe i know ? Is it a tournament a month ? I'm not sure what is is :confused: I know i signed up on the page with my 32 red username over a long time ago .

Anyone help me out with details this would be great :thumbsup:

I have used 32 red a lot with the last year spending seen joined in January 2014 around £4,230

thanks alot for any replies ;0):thumbsup::notworthy:)

direct link for the full leaderboard please? I checked in already slotemeister thread but link not working :confused:

I play at Nedplay and Golden Lounge, but not 32red - does that prohibit me from joining?

I was also asked this earlier by PM. The short answer is I don't know. You will be able to sign up but I am not sure if the system will pick up those accounts. Sign up and we'll soon find out. :)

Mark

I was also asked this earlier by PM. The short answer is I don't know. You will be able to sign up but I am not sure if the system will pick up those accounts. Sign up and we'll soon find out. :)

Mark

Thanks - I've used my GL account ID and the form says 'well done! You've become a member of the Leaderboard'.

So I guess you can. If I'd have known months ago.....:(

Mind you at say 600 spins an hour, some of the leaders must be playing full time, I'd never get a prize. I'll keep trying though...

Thanks - I've used my GL account ID and the form says 'well done! You've become a member of the Leaderboard'.

So I guess you can. If I'd have known months ago.....:(

Mind you at say 600 spins an hour, some of the leaders must be playing full time, I'd never get a prize. I'll keep trying though...

Don't get too excited just yet, the technology behind it may not pick up the activity as its on a different database, let's check when you reach a million spins. :)

Mark

Don't get too excited just yet, the technology behind it may not pick up the activity as its on a different database, let's check when you reach a million spins. :)

Mark

Don't let me down gently, will ya.....:what:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back