what happened to the option to change forum background?

ksech

Dormant account
Ack, I can't change the forum background back to the gold one. Sorry, but I don't want to see anymore snow right now :D. It may be looking a lot like Christmas, but I would gladly GIVE my share of the snow to ANYONE who wants it (have approximately 9 inches of snow on the ground now and it's STILL falling!).

Ack, I can't change the forum background back to the gold one. Sorry, but I don't want to see anymore snow right now :D. It may be looking a lot like Christmas, but I would gladly GIVE my share of the snow to ANYONE who wants it (have approximately 9 inches of snow on the ground now and it's STILL falling!).
I'm forcing you into the Christmas spirit whether you like it or not :p

We'll call it - the spirit of the forum.

Is this one of those hidden T&Cs? :lolup:

Okay, I guess I can persevere....how many days until Christmas???:D

Arentcha glad he didn't do it at Halloween when everyone else started jumping on the Christmas bandwagon? It would be time to go postal by now! :D

I love a good Snowball fight lol
snow-ball-fight.png

I think it is time to defenestrate my computer...
I've now gone from the red Christmas theme background to the gold background and now BACK to the red Christmas background in a matter of a few hours :eek2:

If the site is trying to make me crazy...just to let you in on a little secret...I'M ALREADY THERE!!!:p

And I'm still waiting patiently for a snowball throwing smiley :D

Attach Removed (Old not found)

Use [noparse]Attach Removed (Old not found)[/noparse]. I think that should work, PM if there's a problem.

I LOVE IT! Now how can I get one????

Dear Max, (errrrrrrr I MEAN Santa!)
I promise to be a good girl :rolleyes: and not post too b*thcily, patronizingly, or saracastically IF I can please have the snowballthrowing smiley!

Attach Removed (Old not found).

Never mind! LOL I GOT IT! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL KNOWING MAX!!!

I thought it was a bloody red ninja throwing star background. Now I'm disappointed.

I thought it was a bloody red ninja throwing star background. Now I'm disappointed.
(CM don't look at this post)
Maybe they're blood red snowflakes CAUSED by the ninja throwing star?:rolleyes:

oops, forgot I was supposed to be good:Angel:

Okay, now the background is red snowflakes (not blood red ninja throwing stars) again. BUT some of the threads (not all) are coming up with a gold background with maroon(?) and blue trim. *sigh*
Is sum1 messin' wid my hed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back