What are you listening to?

Okay i'll kick the tunes back up.

This is not only one HOT German chick, she has some pipes on her.

Yes im going back to the 80's

Dora babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Last edited by a moderator:
Needed a bump to the first page.

As I have "hufsa" as my avatar I tought of this. Very melancholic especially if you know/understand the lyrics.

Awesome!

OMG, Travelin' Man/Beautiful Loser one of the all time best live song (combos) EVER! Not heard this in way too long, good choice Nash:thumbsup:

Seger was my first live rock concert back in 77 (I was 9), and still one of my favs. It was at at a local outdoor concert venue here in Mich. Damn bringing back memories....

What could be better, a great performer and a classic Beatles piece! Oh, yes.....and Queen giving the backing!

Was watching a really old tv clip last week that featured Joe Cocker as a much younger guy...I think he has actually improved with maturity!

Jeff Waynes War Of The Worlds Live.

Its in 11 parts so if you have a spare hour its well worth a watch if your into that sort of thing,

Almost a month since last post and thread last on first page -> bump

Normally dont listen to "power" metal but this goes as at least its about a Finn

And then some more my kind of music, Behemoth from Poland. Lame crowd.

Isn't that the song Showtime is using on the promos for the upcoming season of Dexter? I can't wait for that to kick off....and I liked the song when I heard it, thanks PV now I know what is it:oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back