What are you listening to?

Isn't that the song Showtime is using on the promos for the upcoming season of Dexter? I can't wait for that to kick off....and I liked the song when I heard it, thanks PV now I know what is it:oops:

Correct, liked it too in the Dexter promo and that made me search for it. Good ear RedAndi, if you're like me you can play it over and over again.

Juli - Elektrisches Gefühl

Here´s the new single of Juli , Elektrisches Gefühl. (Electric feeling)

They are one of my favourite german bands these days, imo.

Heard this song yesterday on youtube now i cant stop listening to it :thumbsup:

i guess even if you dont understand german you should still get the vibe of this song. ;-)

cheers

coxwel

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta love it!!!! My friend and I met them, spent about 30 minutes talking with them. They were big for about 5 minutes...but we loved them!!! Got some awesome pictures.

Singer...very snobbish of course
drummer...very cute and kind of shy
guitar...(dark curly hair) wasn't there and has since passed
bass...the most outgoing and friendly guy, we talked with him the longest, I grabbed his ass. :eek:

GRUM - Through the Night

just great music :thumbsup:

by the way the video is also kind of funny ;)

cheers

coxwel

A couple of female melo death singers.

Arch Enemy with Angela Gossow

and The Agonist with Alissa White-Gluz (quite much clean vocals in this song tough)

I love this song, Bonnie Raitts original is so beautiful.
One of the saddest songs ever written, IMO.

I've been listening to a lot of Mash-Ups on the web lately. Here's a classic example from DJ Earworm. Can you name all 25 tunes without referring to the list on youtube? :)

Charlie Brown Xmas/Hey Ya

Loving this one....synched up so perfectly :)

Uber Rave

This kind of music afaik has yet to be labelled.
I simply refer to it as "fast techno/trance."
Much more BPM and it's just a blur.
Once you get hooked on this kind of techno, you stop listening to other music altogether.

Once you get hooked on this kind of techno, you stop listening to other music altogether.

Might that have something to do with the blood trickling out of your ears? :D;)

I used some software to slow that right down by the way. Turns out it's just an old Kenny Rogers song. :eek:

Got me thinking about some of the music from my youth tho... This one takes a bit to get warmed up but ahhhhhh, the memories. :) Nostalgia's just not what it used to be....

"Breathe Me" by Sia.

It's easily my favorite song of all time. She is such an incredibly talented woman.

Oh, and it was the soundtrack in the final scene of the Six Feet Under finale. I never followed the series, but watched it and wept like a baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back