What are you favourite MGS games?

That's Old Weirdo, I own these wrinkles.

I live the lower volatility of these games, I can play a bigger bet with a modest bankroll and have a hope of not being wiped out in moments, something I'd not dare do on a game that required a bonus round to pay. I've wiped out big balances on them too I'm afraid. I usually approach them as I'll spend $50 on it, or up $100.

I already know I'm the only one on all of CM that likes the five line The High Life. I've been told before. It has a bonus round, lol.

Slots
-----
Age of Discovery
Gypsy Queen
Thunderstruck (and its skins)
- Agent Jane Blonde *
- Spring Break *
- Adventure palce *

Cartoon card games
-------------------
Cyberstud Poker
Three card Poker
Red Dog

That's Old Weirdo, I own these wrinkles.

I live the lower volatility of these games, I can play a bigger bet with a modest bankroll and have a hope of not being wiped out in moments, something I'd not dare do on a game that required a bonus round to pay. I've wiped out big balances on them too I'm afraid. I usually approach them as I'll spend $50 on it, or up $100.

I already know I'm the only one on all of CM that likes the five line The High Life. I've been told before. It has a bonus round, lol.

NO not the only one !!!! :p

I have been playing this a lot in regards to The High Life. But to be honest mainly when I was younger got no patience anymore. I mainly use it when down to last cents haha. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha ha, maybe the amount of patience you have in life ebbs and flows.

My young grandson is mad for Lightning McQueen and TowMater, I brought my lappy over one night and was playing nickles on High Life for the Slotmeister, he was loving watching me, didn't like anything else I played! (about age 3).

If you have a three or four year old to help, you can make car noises and sing along.

I've not spent nearly as much time trying out all the hundreds of slots in the MGS catalogue as yet, so thanks everyone for your suggestions here, sure they will help many more than just the OP.

Personally I can't help but favour the games which have been particularly kind to me in terms of wins, namely:

1. Thunderstruck 2
2. Loaded
3. Break da bank again
4. The Dark Knight
5. Untamed Wolf Pack

Loaded hasn't been mentioned much here, and I quite like the game - I would guess it is somewhere at the lower end of medium variance but the bonus rounds can be fairly common and the 4x multiplier can really notch up some chunky wins !

My top games

Again - only play about 5:

1. iR
2. Break da bank again
3. Break da bank again mega spins
4. Finer reels
5. Thunderstruck (first one)

Eagles Wings
Break Da Bank Again
Summer Holiday
Santas Wild Ride
No Worries
Sterling Silver
Adventure Palace
Agent Jane Blonde
Immortal Romance
Thunderstruck 2

My favourites (for some, just call me old fashioned;):

1. The High Life
2. Kathmandu
3. Sir Winsalot
4. Adventure Palace
5. Thunderstruck II
6. Deck the Halls
7. Burning Desire
8. First Past The Post
9. Polar Pioneers

Playboy
Mount Olympus - The Revenge of Medusa
Royal Roller
Untamed Giant Panda
Leagues Of Fortune
Supe It Up
Dolphin Tale
Centre Court
Battlestar Galactica (only normal mode)
Girls with Guns

1. Immortal Romance/Thunderstruck 2 / The finer reels of life
2. Dolphin Coast
3. Leagues of fortune
4. Girls with guns
5. Deck the halls
6. The grand journey
7. Tigers eye
8. Karate pig (the bonus game in that is really steady. If you hit it you know you have already won ok sum of money)

9 The dark night (I play this alot but because of the progressives seem to avoid me[only gotten the mini jackpot once] It is so low on my list.)

10. Rhyming reels Hearts & Tarts

I usually like higher variance slots. I also tend to avoid games with pick em bonuses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back