Well that sucked.

neon claws

Non-Gambler
Haven't been able to sleep for almost a week now (kids) so thought I may as well hit up the slots.
Worst two days in 20 years gambling.
Tried playing three new isoftbet slots and didn't want to walk away without a feature, cost almost $20,000 doing $10 bets and the wins were so scarce I can easily recall the top three wins: 105x, 43x and 35x. Had less than half a dozen features. Other than that almost nothing over 10x, even 5x was a rarity.

I feel like I'm in a bad dream, I have NEVER seen such a sustained run of bad luck.
Any single one of the $500 sessions would've made me sour but I've just had 40 back to back massacres on $500 deposits.

e: slots were Thunder Shields, mighty stallion and queen of wonderland

Last edited:
Haven't been able to sleep for almost a week now (kids) so thought I may as well hit up the slots.
Worst two days in 20 years gambling.
Tried playing three new isoftbet slots and didn't want to walk away without a feature, cost almost $20,000 doing $10 bets and the wins were so scarce I can easily recall the top three wins: 105x, 43x and 35x. Had less than half a dozen features. Other than that almost nothing over 10x, even 5x was a rarity.

I feel like I'm in a bad dream, I have NEVER seen such a sustained run of bad luck.
Any single one of the $500 sessions would've made me sour but I've just had 40 back to back massacres on $500 deposits.

e: slots were Thunder Shields, mighty stallion and queen of wonderland

I like Isoftbet but I don't play those ones very much at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back