Welcome Back Maxd

Thank you, very nice of you to say so. *blush*

And yes I did enjoy my time away, very nice to spend some downtime with my wife and the cats.

Welcome back...Where did ya go? What did you do? Any stories to share? Or did you just relax with the family?

Thanks for the greets everyone, much appreciated.

Or did you just relax with the family?

Yup, just kicked back and enjoyed the summer in the city. It was hard to stay away the first few days ... but I got over it. ;) :thumbsup: Caught up on my gelato eating and went to see a few movies. Almost jumped on a train to Brussels but plans changed at the last minute.

Glad to hear you had a nice bit of time off, you certainly deserved it. However. it's been way to quiet around here since you were gone, so get crackin, so I can feel normal again!!!! :D

Missed ya! ;)

My daughter's just back from a visit to Paris - says it's been as hot as hell itself this summer, so I expect you needed that gelato, Max!

Good to have you back in the saddle.

... it's been way to quiet around here since you were gone ....

Thanks Mavin, but I'm afraid the quiet time is going to continue for a bit. I've got some serious catching up to do -- some stuff dating back to the beginning of the year :eek: -- so I really have to focus on that stuff for the time being. I'll still be watching the forums, of course, but probably won't be that involved unless specifically asked or it's PAB related.

My daughter's just back from a visit to Paris - says it's been as hot as hell itself this summer, so I expect you needed that gelato ....

Thanks Jet, sounds like your daughter was here during our mini-heatwave. She's right, it was bloody hot, at least for Paris. When the city starts hitting the high 30s C things get a little uncomfortable. I think we hit 40C at one point. Yuck!

Ironically now we're in a bit of chill! :D Low teens, even dipped as low as 10C in our part of town a day or two ago. That's way below normal for this time of year. Anyway, that's Paris for you: yo-yo weather at the best of times (up down up down etc). :p

Welcome Back Max
You were gone lol
Hope you enjoyed your holiday away.
I know one person that missed you more "Larrybob" :lolup:
Expired Image

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back