Logo
external image

weird download problems bodog poker

Joined
Jun 29, 2007
Location
So Cal...Antelope Valley
hey all i just was curious how bodog poker is, if anyone has any playing time there and is it decent as i just signed up with them.i normally played at crazy vegas poker but after changing my harddrive for some reason their software won't download to my pc and their flash shuts down my internet connection...weird...also if anyone has experiance with pitbull poker i would like to hear...thanx
 
I might be a bit bias because my account was frozen here but I would beware when playing at bodog. There are many complaints about accounts being locked there for whatever reason. I would stay away if I were you see the complaint section of this forum.

I have played at pitbull once and the traffic seems very low. Not good for my taste. I have had a very positive experience with Absolute Poker and if you'd like I can refer you and we both get a bonus. There is also rakeback with Absolute Poker which helps your profits.

Another poker room I really enjoy is World Sports Exchange. They have rake free poker! I would play here but I do not have a way to fund an account on this site.
 
I have had a very positive experience with Absolute Poker and if you'd like I can refer you and we both get a bonus. There is also rakeback with Absolute Poker which helps your profits.

If you use a RAF bonus you can't get rakeback. Also it is kind of spammy to make posts trying to get RAF bonuses don't you think?

As for the OP Bodog has had troubles paying US players due to the UIGEA.
 
like them but....

To slow on paying US players. Waiting a month+ for a check by Fedex???? Thats not good... To bad because I was getting use to their software. I liked it. But the slow payment process and being mailed the "wrong check" once really made me not play their anymore.... For now.... If they get their act together I will play there again :D
 
hey all i just was curious how bodog poker is, if anyone has any playing time there and is it decent as i just signed up with them.i normally played at crazy vegas poker but after changing my harddrive for some reason their software won't download to my pc and their flash shuts down my internet connection...weird...also if anyone has experiance with pitbull poker i would like to hear...thanx

Play here for a while, good poker room, now don't offer much bonuses. But due to very loose players game still good place for me.
 
And they take.....

And they take at least a month to pay you!!!! :eek: How much did they pay you to say this James???? Come on now..... booooooo:eek:


Why in the world would James from GERMANY say a comment about they accept US players???? What a crock booooo
 
Pit Bull is a scam. If you take the free $10.00 and make deposits you must clear 200 comp points from a site that has no traffic. Here's what you need to do to get the 200 points. If you can't make the 200 comp points and want to make a withdrawal Pit Bull just keeps all your winnings. Jordan Nixon, Operations Manager, call this helping you.

Ring games:

The pot must be at least $20.00 to earn 1 comp point

The pot (s) must all be not less than $20.00 and total $4,000 or more to earn 200 comp points

Tournaments / Sit & Go:

$.25 in fees earns 1 comp point

The buy-ins must be at least $2.50 and total $500.00 with fees equal or greater than $50.00.
 
Dak Winner

Bodog has always treated me fair and square. As far as getting a W/D check for US players, their website does state 30 days. It's a matter of your descretionary (Spellcheck Please!) funds. If you have some money to experiment with give it a try.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top