Weird bug MG Octopays and Phantom Cash

chayton

aka LooHoo
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
If anyone is playing either one of these games, watch your balance when you spin and see if you get this same thing.

For me it's been acting weird, it's like it takes your bet when you spin, then if you're going to win something, it adds your win before your reels start, then after your reels stop, it adds the win AGAIN. But then it takes the extra win and your next bet back on your next spin.

Like for instance say I'm playing Phantom Cash and betting .25 and I have a $10 balance. I click spin and my balance goes to $9.75 and then jumps up to $12.25 - the reels stop spinning and I win $2.50 which is added to my balance again, leaving me a balance of $14.75, but then on my next .25 spin, it takes $2.75, leaving me a balance of $12.

I understand what's happening but it's really annoying.

I'm wondering if it's happening to anyone else?

A few weeks ago I noticed another thing on Dark Knight in freespins. Something seemed to made the game to screw up the multiplier and the game showed a greater win than it actually was, one second later it corrected itself and showed the lower but correct win. The balance was always correct however.

If anyone is playing either one of these games, watch your balance when you spin and see if you get this same thing.

For me it's been acting weird, it's like it takes your bet when you spin, then if you're going to win something, it adds your win before your reels start, then after your reels stop, it adds the win AGAIN. But then it takes the extra win and your next bet back on your next spin.

Like for instance say I'm playing Phantom Cash and betting .25 and I have a $10 balance. I click spin and my balance goes to $9.75 and then jumps up to $12.25 - the reels stop spinning and I win $2.50 which is added to my balance again, leaving me a balance of $14.75, but then on my next .25 spin, it takes $2.75, leaving me a balance of $12.

Are your computer really old or slow?

On my other computer I had that happening on BDBA all the time and since my computer was so slow I couldn't even know if I really had pushed the spinbutton before the win came up. It was really confusing and I started to think that they might were cheating or something:oops:
So I have noticed that before yes even if it wasn't on the same games;)

Same thing happened to me yesterday on Leagues of Fortune.. I Looked down and my balance sky rocketed up by $200 all of sudden.
Then when the reels started to fall in place, I had 3 rows of all wilds..
Kind of took the excitement away from that nice win, as I already knew I had one a 200x time bet..

The issue isn't so much that it displays the win before the spin is finished, it's that it adds the same win twice - once when you hit spin and then again when the reels stop. I mean, it doesn't actually pay out twice (I wish! ;)) because it deducts one of the wins on the next spin or when you leave the game, it's just sort of hard to know where you're at when your balance is jumping all over the place.

Same thing here yes. Also noticed on couple other slots :( I try spinning without looking at balance. Its so damn annoying hehe.

Same thing happens to me, on 2 different computers.. So i guess we can agree that it is a bug =)
MG still have "bugs" on slots that were released many, many years ago - so I wouldn't be holding my breath about getting these fixed too soon... :(

KK

IR constantly "forgets" to take money from your balance when you click spin and then deducts the money after the spin. Your balance and your "spins" are all server side though so what you're seeing is annoying but irrelevant.

There's an older MG slot (Winning Wizards I think) that also have the tendency to "update" your balance with your win before the reels stop spinning.

It's not just slots that update your balance as soon as you click spin, Keno does it as well, after starting a game click on lobby tab and check your balance on the bottom left hand corner of the screen, if it's more than the balance on the Keno screen you have a win incoming, Battlestar Galectica updates your balance a spin behind also.

I have another problem too. My screen freeze when I get the feature on IR, H&T's and on Battlestar G if it switches scene too fast after I started playing. Not always but most of the time.
Also I have soundproblems. It's so different volume at different slots I constantly have to change it to be able to play.
Anyone else have the same freezing or is it my new computer that's messing with me?

I have another problem too. My screen freeze when I get the feature on IR, H&T's and on Battlestar G if it switches scene too fast after I started playing. Not always but most of the time.
Also I have soundproblems. It's so different volume at different slots I constantly have to change it to be able to play.
Anyone else have the same freezing or is it my new computer that's messing with me?

A driver needs updating, is your sound card a Creative one hun?.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back