WebbySlot - Welcome Bonus (Small Spenders Beware)

adrianm961

Newbie member
Recently Joined WebbySlot and deposited to get a welcome bonus as per usual for a new site.
Deposited to get just 100% match bonus, then found out that you actually need to wager your deposit x40 before you can have the 100% match,
i deposited 23eur and asked support for help, they told me i had to wager 912eur before i would get my 23eur bonus back... i really dont understand why the terms are like this but they offered no courtesy bonus or anything at all really except telling me to deposit again and wager the 912eur to get the bonus added to real money
and the bad part is that the 100% is displayed on your games! i was on starburst after i made the deposit
and my balance showed 46eur(my deposit + match bonus)
but when i played it down as far as 23 it said please deposit out of money, even though in game you can see the balance still there, it is not usable until your deposit was wagered x40 and its transferred to cash then..
very difficult terms, if your only spending 20-50eur i would not recommend this bonus because youll be disappointed unless you can wager it

Sounds similar to the Royal Panda bonus model.

Only real money wagers contribute to bonus wagering. These types of bonuses can be pretty costly in the long run IF you do not hit early on your cash balance.

Nate

Recently Joined WebbySlot and deposited to get a welcome bonus as per usual for a new site.
Deposited to get just 100% match bonus, then found out that you actually need to wager your deposit x40 before you can have the 100% match,
i deposited 23eur and asked support for help, they told me i had to wager 912eur before i would get my 23eur bonus back... i really dont understand why the terms are like this but they offered no courtesy bonus or anything at all really except telling me to deposit again and wager the 912eur to get the bonus added to real money
and the bad part is that the 100% is displayed on your games! i was on starburst after i made the deposit
and my balance showed 46eur(my deposit + match bonus)
but when i played it down as far as 23 it said please deposit out of money, even though in game you can see the balance still there, it is not usable until your deposit was wagered x40 and its transferred to cash then..
very difficult terms, if your only spending 20-50eur i would not recommend this bonus because youll be disappointed unless you can wager it

Yeah, it's a cash-guarantee bonus like Sunbets had, whereby you WILL get it paid as withdrawable cash one you've turned enough over, whether on just the first deposit or over subsequent ones.

IMO it's the best kind of bonus unless you get one with ridiculously low 5 or 10x wagering.

So you're basically wagering €920 of your own money. To get 2.5% cashback. Which is also basically 1xB conversion
Sod that for a game of toy soldiers
Well that's taken it to the lowest extreme! Yes, you would be correct IF the player deposited 920e without ever winning a cent and then was rewarded with 2.5% or 23e in cash as you said. Your example doesn't take into account any turnover of the 23e. So if he gets a 50% RTP then it costs him 460e and then becomes 5% cash back.
I feel it's fair to also look at it the other way - player deposits 23e and turns it over 40x without ever busting and re-depositing and ends up level at 23e. He then has 100% cash bonus no wagering. Even better, he could turn the 23e in to 100e in the process and then get the 23e cash on top.

It is what it is; every bonus carries an unknown amount of risk dependent on the luck of your slotting.

Well that's taken it to the lowest extreme! Yes, you would be correct IF the player deposited 920e without ever winning a cent and then was rewarded with 2.5% or 23e in cash as you said. Your example doesn't take into account any turnover of the 23e. So if he gets a 50% RTP then it costs him 460e and then becomes 5% cash back.
I feel it's fair to also look at it the other way - player deposits 23e and turns it over 40x without ever busting and re-depositing and ends up level at 23e. He then has 100% cash bonus no wagering. Even better, he could turn the 23e in to 100e in the process and then get the 23e cash on top.

It is what it is; every bonus carries an unknown amount of risk dependent on the luck of your slotting.
But at least with sites like Royal Panda, you can play with the bonus money, once your deposit is lost.
Even though you're not contributing to the wagering, you could increase that bonus amount, then deposit more cash to complete the wagering, if you think it's worthwhile.
It seems that at this site the only bonus amount you'd ever be able to redeem, is the initial amount. Because you can ONLY play with cash

But at least with sites like Royal Panda, you can play with the bonus money, once your deposit is lost.
Even though you're not contributing to the wagering, you could increase that bonus amount, then deposit more cash to complete the wagering, if you think it's worthwhile.
It seems that at this site the only bonus amount you'd ever be able to redeem, is the initial amount. Because you can ONLY play with cash

Yeah, there is that but it can be good on occasion, the old Sunbets £400 once you had completed 10k of real-cash wagering was the best I saw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back