VS Fruit Warp Battle Best Wins

RichyJ75

Has been a very naughty boy ...
PABnonaccred
Seeing as the battles are about to start, I thought I would prepare a thread to load up the best screen shots of your wins to help Dan pick out the winner of their comp.

Hopefully I'll get the first mega win up to set the tone!

Let the battles begin ........

Well, it's better than my last one!!

And Barbara, you are talking yourself into a battle there!! Fighting talk that! :p:thumbsup:

vs1.jpg

I got roughly 280x on patayas but no screenshot because I didn't know about this competition until afterwards :( Can I still enter this score somehow?

Well lets see what battle I will enter this time by accident because of this contest lol. Last time it was a 50 euro that I got lucky and placed 2nd the other some frog grog 5 euro sitngo

Well lets see what battle I will enter this time by accident because of this contest lol. Last time it was a 50 euro that I got lucky and placed 2nd the other some frog grog 5 euro sitngo

OK have you ever hit home here. Just entered a 10 euro battle for the Rift :eek: Totally in error. CS would not reverse even though it had just started a couple of minutes ago. I will not do as well as you judging by the way it is going right now.

Just enter the freeroll tab and it stops you playing anything else by mistake as only shows up the free battles :D

Yeah I forget too lol

The rift battle? Oh boy that slot is pretty bad and cold usually

I was 2 away from a 600x on this

best hit so far 58x so nothing worthy of posting

I was furious last night but I'm over it now. Waste of $16. Now I only have it on freeroll battles. Lesson learned.

Ha ha Richy. You are doing much better then me. Haven't had the opportunity to participate much today but it's been poor. BUT, look out -- I'm on my best game late at night. LOL.

OK all you Brits. Go to bed now so that I can get in on these battles. Should be around midnight there.

11pm here :D

I am giving up for the night, wild thunder and lightening here that keeps knocking out my internet :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back