Visa debit

Luckyscouser45

Head honcho
MM
Hi all new member here :) just wondering on average if anyone used visa debit card for a withdrawl processed on a sunday morning what day is likely to be in bank impatient i know but off on holiday this week and the money is gonna come in handy

Depends who your bank is, and how willing they are to accept transfer from an online gambling institution. But average is 2 days

Once processed, it's normally about two days for me using Halifax Visa debit card.

Enjoy your hols, extra beer tokens no doubt :laugh:

I usually find that they are deposited the following day into my halifax anything between 3pm and 4pm.
I am in the same boat as you however having requested a withdrawel from Shadowbet yesterday morning having it approved and the money is not yet in my account.
I would assume this will clear tomorrow.

Ohh i assumed it was bacs payment didnt know they clear in the day time only just joined halifax 2 months ago. Keep posted on when you recieve yours and well done on your win

Not bacs, when you withdraw by card it is reversal which is different, they can clear anytime of day i guess but with my Halifax it has always been 3pm to 4pm and that's probably across 50+ withdrawels
Let me know when you get yours also

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back