Tips Videoslots spam

Hi Colinsunderland,

The account in question has been closed, and our Tech Department are currently removing the links from the website, unfortunately this is taking some time, I will however keep you updated.

Br,
Daniel.

I post this because this is the first time I've ever had it from their affiliates. Contrary to what the second image says I have NOT SUBSCRIBED to any mailing list as this came to my personal, not gaming e-mail address!

Affiliate link (if I click on the 'GET YOUR BONUS NOW' green button):
(http: removed)
//infobonus.musvc3.net/e/t?q=7%3dQaAVL%26C%3d9%26H%3dKY6X%269%3dR5WLT9V%26E%3d9uN0J_sumq_45_BrTt_L7_sumq_30GNx.P35fICCpNC.4pG_BrTt_L7_sumq_40C0hHEG_sumq_48DIv9_BrTt5u2b_LWs9z6sLuC_j8_BrTt_M5o9GJiS%26x%3dDvMF44.HyK%26jM%3dLa5X
I had the same few days ago
I thought before - it is about your tracks in internet
I guess you cross your own mail somewhere with gaming mail - that was a reason for spam
But when I try to understand what going on in www - I come to bewildered more and more

Thanks Dan - I've had no recurrences of this or similar e-mails since. :thumbsup:

if you read my Energybet spam thread Energy actually proved that years ago I entered my e-mail addy in some portal or other so it wasn't unsolicited as the affiliate showed proof of subscription - the issue was that there was little or no activity at the time, then recently (2 years later) I was getting mailers every few days - why the long gap?

With the OP here I showed the mailer image and this had a similar appearance to the Energybet one (albeit from a different address/domain) so I was hoping it wouldn't be related to the same marketer otherwise I'd have had egg on my face again! I am relieved it was genuine spam this time and no proof of subscription was provided.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back