Videoslots Pointless Security Check

hubbadubbadingdong

@Team.Videoslots

Honestly when you contact help either via email or especially in chat once logged on -what is the point of the “security questions”?

1. I am either - already used my username and password to log into the site before i could open the chat (or logged into my email to gain access to message in first place)

2. The questions that you do ask; are a easily accessible from the “my account info” with two clicks - how secure is that !

It serves no purpose whatsoever ; if you do want an additional layer of security - get us to create a PIN number or keyword; that is not easily readable on site - and ask for that

Not only saves the annoyance of having to repeat basic info this would actually be a secure process.

+ Reason I find this super annoying is you go on chat , they ask what your issue is

(in my case 1st Oct - 20 Won Spins on Temple Tumble did not credit in the game, so looking for them to be replaced or added correctly)

+ Then I say can I get an update or can you advise time on my query

+ Which I am told I can, but I need to add security info

+ Soon as I have added it , I’m told we will email you when we have an answer

Well I already know you have not emailed me I’m asking you to either get me an eta or a result - and I just get told we will email you when done, not only is that hella annoying

But it’s a reply that could of been said before jumping through the hoops

Oh and WHY OH WHY does it take 4 days to fix an issue like this - check to see if i was issued spins; (check) then see if spins are pending in game (check) if not see if free spins already played (check) That honestly being generous could not take a long as 10 mins - FOUR DAYS ???

@Team.Videoslots please sort it and expecting you will add something additional for this extended time to fix

Hello hubbadubbadingdong,

You do not need to log in to the website to use the chat function, and any name or e-mail address can be inserted when starting a chat, so we're asking these questions to insure the person who started the chat is the one who owns the account as well, and not a third party impersonating someone else.
The live chat will have to be accessible without being logged in, so people who have questions but haven't signed up yet, or have issues logging can also ask us questions or seek help.
Our live chat staff can't solve all issues unfortunately, so if you make contact about a stuck game round which was escalated earlier, and the case hasn't yet been resolved, then the live chat agent unfortunately cannot be of much assistance, besides advising that the matter is still being investigated, and that informing that you will be contacted once this is resolved.

It's understandably it's not very satisfying to be told that 3, 4 or even more times than this, but if you contact us every day for something that takes a week to fully resolve, then you will unfortunately get repeated responses like this.

Some issues can unfortunately take a bit of time to resolve, of course depending on the nature and complexity of the underlying cause of the issue. We do try our best to resolve everything as quickly as possible, but we must ask for patience sometimes.

I hope this elaborates and helps explain why you may have such experiences on the live chat.

Kind regards.
Team Videoslots.

Then you need to sort your site out that it can’t define that the chat was started from a person that was already logged in like every other normal site.

why would someone log into an account on their own laptop or phone to gamble and then go to the chat function and go oh hold on this other random person wants to ask a question - and they then would add different details to the person that is logged in that makes no sense - you need to patch and fix this antiquated version of help

and the fact your system cannot tell if a user is logged in from the same device they are contacting you on is slightly concerning , nearly as concerning it takes a week to investigate something that takes only 5 minutes to work out ?

I know you guys are of a reasonable size but if it takes a whole week you must be grossly over working that department and either need to get more staff or get the people that answer the chat to deal with simple issues like mine.

I am used to sites - won’t name to shame you but these things are fixed there and then so me messaging once every 24 hours is not excessive an i don’t appreciate your attitude to me on this , that you consider it as my impatience rather than your lack of resources

The feedback is certainly appreciated, and I hope my previous response helps explain why the security questions are asked with every chat sessions where any account specific details has to be discussed.
You're of course welcome to make contact with our live chat when ever you wish to, and ask if there are any updates on any current cases you may have, but the agents will not be able to produce a resolution to the case because of repeated contacts, so you may unfortunately received the same answers in cases where the escalated issue is not resolved at the time of contact.
Some issues are just unfortunately out of their ability to resolve on the spot, and will require further investigation. In such cases the agents cannot do much more than ask for patience. This is not to say that you're impatient, and my intention was not to insinuate this.

Kind regards,
Team Videoslots.

I still don’t think you have a clear understanding or redundancy of the questions

Maybe an analogy would make it easier for you

If you go to your ATM machine , enter card then enter the PIN number,

You go to pull out cash, but it will only allow you to do this if you then enter you birthday , last time you pulled cash out and the name of the store you last used your card in.

That would be annoying for one, but the ATM does not do that, as previousy you already used your card and PIN number to gain access to account.

Now using same analogy if I went to the teller and wanted info, I could provide info and she would need to verify me, but the ATM does not.

Point being your system should recognize that I have already used my card and PIN to gain access to account and not continue to ask questions it’s redundant.

Back to the query - as I said this is a simple reconcialtion and should not take over a week and if you think it does you need new staff , I even told you how to confirm , now I can perform these same tasks on my account to verify so you can too

1. Was user awarded what they say (check)
2. Were they activated (check)
3. Are they sitting on game (check)
4. Were they played already ?(Check)

This is super simple to look up, enlighten me how this could possibility take 7days? I can do all 4 of the above in less than 5 min and I am just a user.

Please when you reply can you have some meat to your answers the previous all seem a little fluff and copying and pasting of comments you make in a generic way which leads me to understand you have not understood and this makes me sad

Linked to this, i said kinda the same thing - i emailed Mr Vegas (not VS, just lower RTP) to ask why were the battles cancelled etc and they replied, 2 days later, asking for DOB etc - they weren't giving out account specific information, so they don't need that information to answer the query. No biggie like, but it is pointless

As for security questions when in chat and logged in - some sites will still put you through the q's, some will, as the OP has said, run with the idea that your credentials have been verified and ergo, no need. I get the point though that if you need to login to be on the chat then the presumption is you are who you say you are

You do not need to log in to the website to use the chat function, and any name or e-mail address can be inserted when starting a chat, so we're asking these questions to insure the person who started the chat is the one who owns the account as well, and not a third party impersonating someone else.
The live chat will have to be accessible without being logged in, so people who have questions but haven't signed up yet, or have issues logging can also ask us questions or seek help.
Our live chat staff can't solve all issues unfortunately, so if you make contact about a stuck game round which was escalated earlier, and the case hasn't yet been resolved, then the live chat agent unfortunately cannot be of much assistance, besides advising that the matter is still being investigated, and that informing that you will be contacted once this is resolved.

It's understandably it's not very satisfying to be told that 3, 4 or even more times than this, but if you contact us every day for something that takes a week to fully resolve, then you will unfortunately get repeated responses like this.

Some issues can unfortunately take a bit of time to resolve, of course depending on the nature and complexity of the underlying cause of the issue. We do try our best to resolve everything as quickly as possible, but we must ask for patience sometimes.

I hope this elaborates and helps explain why you may have such experiences on the live chat.

Kind regards.
Team Videoslots.
@Team.Videoslots do you think is better to set up password chat like WHG they only ask for password

Linked to this, i said kinda the same thing - i emailed Mr Vegas (not VS, just lower RTP) to ask why were the battles cancelled etc and they replied, 2 days later, asking for DOB etc - they weren't giving out account specific information, so they don't need that information to answer the query. No biggie like, but it is pointless
Sounds like a typical CS trick, I'm guilty of this from many years ago when I was an agent too. :( You get rated based on the number of tickets you pick up and the speed of response. If a query looks like it's going to take a bit of time to answer, throw the verification response back. Nobody ever really picks you up for being "extra secure" and the burden of the difficult question usually ends with someone else!

Not quite as bad as a tactic some of my colleagues used. They had both decided to leave (they were going out) and move abroad. They had been given the date after their notice period and had to work until that date. Little did we know that almost every response to a customer in the weeks up to that date was "We can't solve this right now, please come back to us on (date +1 day)." It was a busy time when they left!

Sounds like a typical CS trick, I'm guilty of this from many years ago when I was an agent too. :( You get rated based on the number of tickets you pick up and the speed of response. If a query looks like it's going to take a bit of time to answer, throw the verification response back. Nobody ever really picks you up for being "extra secure" and the burden of the difficult question usually ends with someone else!

Not quite as bad as a tactic some of my colleagues used. They had both decided to leave (they were going out) and move abroad. They had been given the date after their notice period and had to work until that date. Little did we know that almost every response to a customer in the weeks up to that date was "We can't solve this right now, please come back to us on (date +1 day)." It was a busy time when they left!
Really like the way you always come on and give an honest explanation about why things happen based on your experience.

@Team.Videoslots So this thread was based off having to enquire about missing spins ; and you inferred that it takes a couple of days ; here we are 10 days !! Later and still i have heard nothing

Interesting though I have had 8 emails asking me to survey on my experience on this matter , yet not one on a solution…..

If 10 days is normal, some one needs to work on the VS back office as something ain’t right ……

That's the thing with companies in general these days, with their constant e-begging for validation, and to be showered with praise for just doing their jobs.

Just that when honest feedback is actually given as per the request, they tend to not like it, because it would sully their Trustpilot scores and shit.

This extends to other mediums too, like with streaming services rejecting negative reviews that are more than valid critiques, eg Amazon's purging Rings of Power reviews based on being a campaign of 'review bombing' etc

Still, I'd be the good customer and fill out all eight surveys. I mean why not? It would only be poured over in great detail so as to improve their already- great customer service, though, admittedly, it is hard to improve upon perfection *cough*

@Team.Videoslots Now at 2 weeks 14 !! days and no reply on original query !!! come on guys you can do better …….
Hello @hubbadubbadingdong,

I'm sorry to hear that there is still no resolution to the freespin issue you've encountered. I'll send you a private DM to gather further information about your account, and try and look into this round for you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards.
Team Videoslots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back