Resolved Videoslots non payment of January 2021 commission

Good to hear.
@Mr Wild I would strongly recommend to get rid of the new player quota. It is the reason why so many affiliates are having such payment issues. I would understand if it was a very small amount like 90 Euros or less. But if it is thousands, the affiliate should be paid no matter what, no questions asked.

Another very important thing. Your revenue share commission. Right now the ratio is this:
45% = 5.55%

It is extremely hard to get a "45% deal" and you get no more than 5% in reality. I hope this gets sorted out. Affiliates should not experience this.

Thank you.

It took about 2 months for me to get to the payment trigger of £100 only for it to be declined again, citing the same clause.

@Mr Wild and @Team.Videoslots - care to explain why no payment of what is a little money? We're not talking thousands here.....

It took about 2 months for me to get to the payment trigger of £100 only for it to be declined again, citing the same clause.

@Mr Wild and @Team.Videoslots - care to explain why no payment of what is a little money? We're not talking thousands here.....
A pal of mine had exactly the same issue, for several hundred, eventually did get it after considerable badgering and e-mail exchanges. We get rules limiting commission for certain levels of inactivity, but there should never be ANY reason to withhold money already accrued which should be paid out.... :mad:

Hi @interlog,

Kindly note, we have sent you a DM yesterday with more info on how to follow up on tis, as well as our apologies for the delay.

Should you need anymore information feel free to let us know.

Kind Regards,
Team Videoslots

Hi @interlog,

Kindly note, we have sent you a DM yesterday with more info on how to follow up on tis, as well as our apologies for the delay.

Should you need anymore information feel free to let us know.

Kind Regards,
Team Videoslots

Yes, I followed those instructions only for your head of Affiliates to confirm no payment will be made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back