Expired Promo Videoslots Christmas Promotion!

There are promos that are no more.
I see some angry faces coming up. Why?

This is an exclusive promotion to award active members in the forum. The rules are there for that reason.
So far I've seen over 10 people posting in this thread that aren't eligible, and either they skip the rules or they believe that if they make a nice post they will get it anyway.
Thanks Vs for doing a great job actually enforcing the rules :thumbsup:

I see some angry faces coming up. Why?

This is an exclusive promotion to award active members in the forum. The rules are there for that reason.
So far I've seen over 10 people posting in this thread that aren't eligible, and either they skip the rules or they believe that if they make a nice post they will get it anyway.
Thanks Vs for doing a great job actually enforcing the rules :thumbsup:

removed:)

Last edited:
Because post count rules are BS. Spamming stuff doesnt make you any better than anyone else. They like to take our money but other people get better rewards for the same money.

Because post count rules are BS. Spamming stuff doesnt make you any better than anyone else. They like to take our money but other people get better rewards for the same money.
There are plenty of promos for people who aren't active - or don't even have an account here. But for those who are active and actually contribute something to this website, then why not give them incentives to participate more?

The more people participate, the better this place is.

Imagine a forum with just a bunch of non-knowing newbies posting about why they should get bonuses. That, my friend, would be forum hell.

I am guessing that is the sort of forum you are looking for since you think it's BS to incentivize forum participation.

Thanks for this promo :thumbsup:

Lost my initial deposit, won around £19 from FS.

Used it on Wild Swarm as I was part way through level 4, got a boost for the swarm, only gave me 3 wilds which I thought was ridiculous but I still won 200x bet(probably what I lost getting the levels up)

But anyway balance now sat at £110 after a few other slots, so cheers, I ‘ll probably collect now.

??? I cant see one higher than yours, thats gonna be HARD to beat
This in not a weekly promo. There is still three more changes everybody to get higher multiplier than this. Just four biggest shots from whole 4 weeks period will count. And I guess merry xmas-week could give some big hits from the players

@Team.Videoslots Is the biggest 4 screenshots one winner per game per week? or biggest 4 over all
ie.could they all potentially be taken by these rocket fellas inc. wins?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back