Expired Promo Videoslots Christmas Promotion!

There are promos that are no more.
but the prize is in euro... so if you win do you want to lose a third of every dollar when they pay it out in Canadian funds?

I'm fine with Euro based contests

@Team.Videoslots Roger that.. Euro prizes, Local Currency deposits. Deal. Look ^^ it's in writing. ;-)

WOW love this promo Also Great u finally made it fair for us with the 3 posts between them dates so no random people can come in and steal a prize :D

Was it originally three posts? Did think so, and now have come back to have another look and says 20 posts for the year- I've only done 7 or 8.
Sad face. Or actually big sad face....

Oh think I was thinking of the Pragmatic one with the three posts. What if I said pretty please with a beautiful cherry on top?

Was it originally three posts? Did think so, and now have come back to have another look and says 20 posts for the year- I've only done 7 or 8.
Sad face. Or actually big sad face....

Oh think I was thinking of the Pragmatic one with the three posts. What if I said pretty please with a beautiful cherry on top?

7 or 8 in nearly a year? you need to be more active then :D

Well im going to say, you knocked it out of the park VS..... Well Done... I think it was either strategic thinking, well planned or who knows but they listened to everyone's complaints about the Xmas promotions or lack there of this year, they took the forum members into consideration and they have won us over with this promo. So good job @Team.Videoslots

That famous line from the old UK show "Are you being served"

You've all done very well......
Thank you team VS

but the prize is in euro... so if you win do you want to lose a third of every dollar when they pay it out in Canadian funds?

I'm fine with Euro based contests

@Team.Videoslots Roger that.. Euro prizes, Local Currency deposits. Deal. Look ^^ it's in writing. ;-)

I'll go out on a limb and say, you play in what ever currency you use and if you win. you collect 500 £ $ or Euros ect, dependant on what you played with.

Seems logical to me, I,m sure VS will confirm or correct me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back