video slots

samdog21

PABnononaccred
PABaccred2
PABnoaccred2
MM
is it just me or is video slots getting to big for there own good. since netent games came back in Canada good luck trying to win in the battles.think it time to find something new. i love video slots but getting to big .ty sam dog21

I stopped playing on there . Low rtp for UK players on a lot of games . Missed wagering for last weekends battles and since they are always trying to make cuts and offer lower value on things like freerolls and battle evenings/weekends I don't think its worth the 2500 wagering for any future battles

My take on your complaint is that your now not getting compensated anymore from not having access to what we all else have been having to deal with. They seemed to be more generous to you over the pond with your exclusive battles.
We now often have to hit 200% trp in a battle just to get awarded 5 spins.
I do think that their battle return ratio needs to be revised

like brin back the race instead of clashes no spins again dont stand a chance. at least in the race allways 10$ or something. 2500 xp points for battles crazy. i ask chat been at xp20 for a year and a half how long till xp21 they said you still need 70000 points. what. i be in diapers when i hit 21xp . i play everyday deposit lots not right netent made it impossible to win.ty dave dewaal.

My take on your complaint is that your now not getting compensated anymore from not having access to what we all else have been having to deal with. They seemed to be more generous to you over the pond with your exclusive battles.

I mentioned a week or two back that the prize pools need increasing. 5,500 spin pools rather than 4,500 would probably be fairer.

I mentioned a week or two back that the prize pools need increasing. 5,500 spin pools rather than 4,500 would probably be fairer.
It has gone much deeper than that.
They must know how much they have decreased our chances of wining from the battles but they don't show jack shit
I pointed it out in here about two years go when I was still thinking that Dan was replying.
I still love videoslots anyhoo

I asked if they were going to raise the prize pool last week, and was told no. I agree Clash of the spins need to go. Since the loyalty department no longer exists there is no sense in depositing huge sums of money. You lose, you snooze kind of scenario. Basically you get treated the same as everyone else. And for the love of God, I wish they would get rid of the rounder in the free battles! What a freaking waste of time. Do you know how many times I/we would of qualified for free spins? And you know Videoslots that if we did win a rounder, we would never make it past round 1! :mad::mad:

COS has to go for sure.
Some of rewards I can't play. We can't play IGT here in NZ, and I'm getting a few rewards from IGT, I don't want to bother to contact CS, some of my free game rewards are just sitting on my profile section along with a few of "3x weekend booster for 100 spins" reward.

@Team.Videoslots

I know you guys wanted to reduce the total amount you give away on Monday which is fair enough, it used to be 90K weekly race, and I believe it reduced to around 50K with COS. How about getting rid of COS, and putting like 30K added battle every week for the people who wagered 2500 xp points ? Or 30K added battle on every Monday for the people who wagered 500xp-1000xp during last week?

I think you said you were increasing wagering requirements to get rid of bonus abusers and to spend money that used to go to bonus abusers to the loyal customers, and I don't see much increase on free battle.

Last edited:
well the rounder one i actually went all the way and won omg 2200$ can.before netent. cost me 8.50$ have not won shit since.
Wowzers good for you! @aint won shit since. I win maybe 4x's a year and a regular depositor. Expecting to win every time you play, is showing you are playing for the wrong reasons. It's suppose to be entertainment. :) Lecture over. :p

Hi @sueyh

If you would kindly send us an email, we will be more than happy to replace these spins for you, with a game you are able to play.

Br,
Team Videoslots.

Please don't worry about it.
Today I got only 1 reward from IGT which is 5 spins, not a big deal.

But can you please look into selecting games that is available to every country for COS rewards? It is hassle to contact you or CS every week to change rewards.
Of course the best will be you guys get rid of COS and have much better reward system than COS. :D

I used to enjoy playing here as you could play the free battles if you bust out in hopes of clawing something back. But after wagering hundreds of pounds to be told I haven't earned enough xp to register For the free rolls just makes me not want to deposit there again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back