Video footage of Aussie's fighting over toilet paper

The weird thing is Australia has only had 79 cases of Coronavirus so far much less than a lot of places.

So there is no need for them to panic buy anyway.

population-wise, that’s on a par with the UK. Barely anyone lives there, given the size of the country.

Yesterday I went to our local IGA and yes empty shelves again, they are still doing it even after they have been educated on it :laugh:

We have home deliveries, online shopping....

This poor old pensioner lady who only shops once a fortnight couldn't get any toilet paper. It is so sad to see that people are so selfish.

Some shops have changed the rules from 4 packs down to two packs of toilet paper per person.

iu
Funny, I was thinking about that horrific stuff from Jeyes only the other day when this bog roll business all started. We had it for a couple of years at Primary school and I still haven't worked out what twat invented it, how anyone ever bought it and how it wasn't banned.

The idea of ass-wipe is that it absorbs and removes any foulness after a couple or more fresh handfuls or whatever. That stuff would simply smear it around your ass crack and slide off. So you used it more firmly and the hard crispy edges then striated your sphincter which could then cause infections. I used to time it so I had a dump either before or after school so seldom assaulted my back passage with it.

If I did need to log-out at school, I would pray it would be one of those 'phantom turds' that would be so hard and relatively clean it would plunge in and disappear around the U-bend if I got the trajectory right.

Funny, I was thinking about that horrific stuff from Jeyes only the other day when this bog roll business all started. We had it for a couple of years at Primary school and I still haven't worked out what twat invented it, how anyone ever bought it and how it wasn't banned.

The idea of ass-wipe is that it absorbs and removes any foulness after a couple or more fresh handfuls or whatever. That stuff would simply smear it around your ass crack and slide off. So you used it more firmly and the hard crispy edges then striated your sphincter which could then cause infections. I used to time it so I had a dump either before or after school so seldom assaulted my back passage with it.

If I did need to log-out at school, I would pray it would be one of those 'phantom turds' that would be so hard and relatively clean it would plunge in and disappear around the U-bend if I got the trajectory right.

Should you ever find yourself in short supply, there is always good old co-codamol aka TFTUTl, remember? ;)

Should you ever find yourself in short supply, there is always good old co-codamol aka TFTUTl, remember? ;)
Very true - take codeine and you'll never need to wipe your ass as it's like dropping a smooth lead weight.

I went to Woolworths to get a few things and this was late at night when they were filing the shelves with everything except toilet paper. The shelves were completely empty with a sign saying "one pack per customer"

I asked one of the workers " so no toilet paper I see" she just giggled and said no :eek2:

I am getting really mad now and takes me a lot to get mad but this is over the top craziness :mad:

I went to Woolworths to get a few things and this was late at night when they were filing the shelves with everything except toilet paper. The shelves were completely empty with a sign saying "one pack per customer"

I asked one of the workers " so no toilet paper I see" she just giggled and said no :eek2:

I am getting really mad now and takes me a lot to get mad but this is over the top craziness :mad:

This woolworths?

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back