Vaxxed - The documentary that Robert de Niro withdrew now available.

lotusch

A little mix of Dutch and Irish
Hey guys,

Just found the documentary Vaxxed that was supposed to be screened at the Tribeca Film Festival is now available on Youtube.
I will go and watch this documentary tonight so I cannot give any comments on it yet but it was withdrawn from that festival by Robert de Niro for very very vague reasons.
And in my honest opinion he must have been pressurized by higher powers than him like the Pharmaceutical Industry.
As we all know autism is one of the conditions that has been linked with vaccinations and Robert de Niro has a child with autism.
He wanted to screen this documentary NOT to claim whether vaccinations are good or bad but to start an open and fair debate about the possible links between vaccinations and conditions like autism.

For who is interested:

And maybe we can start our own open debate here about this topic.

As I have 2 kids myself I am very interested how people look at vaccinations.
And in what proportion are they necessary and are they any benefit to us at all or do the counter effects not weigh up to the "protection" they might give us.

Mark.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had loads of vaccinations, including one of the last years for smallpox. Aside from my C*NTING BASTARD Tourette's I have to F*CKING SAY WANKERS that BOLLOCKS I have spend a life free from those PISSING SHITTING conditions TWATS!!

It's time for my SODDING DIPSHITS! spaghetti on FUCKING STUPID toast.

ztouretti.JPG

The connection between autism and vaccinations is absolute nonsense. The doctor who had his findings published in the Lancet was found later to have falsified his evidence, he lost his license (I believe) and the Lancet published a retraction. The problem is, the Internet doesn't seem to know this.

Penn and Teller do a pretty good summary on this:

Last edited by a moderator:
A bit more on The Lancet here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

This is where the original article was published and what generated the snowball effect of autism being connected. It's not. And it's a very dangerous thing NOT to inoculate children. Shame on the people who are perpetuating this bullshit on slipshod investigations.

Thanks Bryan.
Like I said,I am just interested in other people's opinions.
I have not seen this documentary yet.
Will watch it tonight.

If it is nonsense then apologies,thought it would be interesting to share. :cool:

Thanks Bryan.
Like I said,I am just interested in other people's opinions.
I have not seen this documentary yet.
Will watch it tonight.

If it is nonsense then apologies,thought it would be interesting to share. :cool:

No worries. And no apologies needed. :D

Vaxxed has been nixxed pretty quickly from YouTube, rather silly to give the conspiracy theorists credibility by shutting it down SO quickly having pulled it from the film festival earlier. Now, the conspiracy theorists will leap on this as evidence that "big pharma" REALLY don't want this documentary shown to anyone, and are actively looking for it's appearance so that they can pounce within hours to shut it down.

If I remember correctly a few years ago Kelly Preston (wife of John Travolta) was a very big supporter of the anti-vac group. I thought her stance was very irresponsible, using her celebrity. Many people listened to her and didn't get their children vaccinated. I am not up to date on this issue but the last time I checked a few years ago many childhood diseases that were almost eradicated were making a come back due to parents not getting their kids vaccinated. This caused much needless suffering.

What has given this idea continued credibility is that there has been an increase in Autism in recent times, along with increases in things like severe allergies. Vaccinations became one possible cause, and the roll out of vaccination programs did coincide with the roll out of increased Autism and allergies. Noone has managed to explain what has caused this, with vaccinations being one of a number of theories doing the rounds. Many people are accepting the vaccination theory, and in the absence of an alternative explanation, are easy to convince that it's true, but so inconvenient for government and "big Pharma" that there is a massive cover up going on.

Eventually, a better theory will come along, one that fits the observations even better than the vaccination theory.

Vaxxed has been nixxed pretty quickly from YouTube, rather silly to give the conspiracy theorists credibility by shutting it down SO quickly having pulled it from the film festival earlier. Now, the conspiracy theorists will leap on this as evidence that "big pharma" REALLY don't want this documentary shown to anyone, and are actively looking for it's appearance so that they can pounce within hours to shut it down.

Well there you go.
You said it rightly.

I was able to watch it before it got deleted so at least I was able to watch it.

What has given this idea continued credibility is that there has been an increase in Autism in recent times, along with increases in things like severe allergies. Vaccinations became one possible cause, and the roll out of vaccination programs did coincide with the roll out of increased Autism and allergies. Noone has managed to explain what has caused this, with vaccinations being one of a number of theories doing the rounds. Many people are accepting the vaccination theory, and in the absence of an alternative explanation, are easy to convince that it's true, but so inconvenient for government and "big Pharma" that there is a massive cover up going on.

Eventually, a better theory will come along, one that fits the observations even better than the vaccination theory.

I believe the reason for the increase in Autism is due to correct diagnosis. Years past a child would be labeled differently. I think one of the main reasons why people link Autism with shots is age. Autism usually doesn't present until a child is between 12 and 18 months. This is around the same time for some of the shots a child receive. This is just a coincidence and nothing else in my opinion. Also a few years ago they did a study and found that some forms of Autism have genetic factors. I know a family that have two children who are Autistic.

My eldest grandson has been diagnosed on the Autism Spectrum. I can tell you my daughter is very PRO vaccination.

My parents had friends with a child a little older than me that was profoundly deaf, blind and mentally impaired due to his mother having rubella when she was pregnant. He did not live past his early twenties.

My best friends aunt was very crippled from childhood polio.

I remember hallucinating when I had red measles, and my little brother being even sicker.

Diseases that were nearly eradicated are reappearing.

Please don't take your medical advice from fear-mongering celebrities.

My eldest grandson has been diagnosed on the Autism Spectrum. I can tell you my daughter is very PRO vaccination.

My parents had friends with a child a little older than me that was profoundly deaf, blind and mentally impaired due to his mother having rubella when she was pregnant. He did not live past his early twenties.

My best friends aunt was very crippled from childhood polio.

I remember hallucinating when I had red measles, and my little brother being even sicker.

Please don't take your medical advice from fear-mongering celebrities.

Jasmine I agree 100% with your advice. Vaccinations do help with quality and length of life. I myself got measles when I was 2 which turned into Pneumonia and have and issues with it ever since whenever I get a cold. I got Chickenpox when I was 15 and remember being very sick. In Ireland the vaccinations weren't introduced until the 80's more or less. If they were then my mother would have been saved a whole lot of heartache dealing with sick children. As it is I thank God that we all came through our childhood diseases in one piece. Having said all that I think the MMR vaccination is a good thing and helps keep children healthy.

I do wish celebrities which endorse the no MMR vaccination camp get REAL scientific data first and not rely on pseudo-science as they do more damage than good.

I do get your post Jasmine but one thing bothers me,where do all those nearly eradicated diseases come from?
They should not be here anymore with the current way we live.
I mean, we are pretty advanced when it comes to medical knowledge and science and most people know how to take care of themselves when it comes to personal hygienics.
Yet still like you said, some old illnesses seem to have revived themselves and are back in the sickness chain.

I find that weird.

But yes of course, I got my vaccinations as a child and so did my children.
I want to believe everything is fine and these vaccinations are harmless but on the other hand we also know that the health and pharma industry is one of the biggest industries out there driven by money and huge salaries for the hot shots.
Sickness = Money because sickness means treatment and medicines.
It is a neverending circle as the farmaceutical industry makes money from sick people.

Why else would there for example be 4 different types of medicine for let's say high cholestorol.
Paddy with a medical card get's medicin A (cheapest on the shelf) and a rich person who can afford private healthcare can get medicine B which is much more expensive and most likely works better and has far less side effects.

That's the other side of the medal.

That said,thank God for stuff like paracetamol, so simple yet so handy to have around. :)

It's a intresting topic an very hard to Judge ( Although, for sum people ! ).

abit off the topic ( sorry about this ),

There has also been a debate going on in US for years. (maybe other countries as well ?)
which refers to a sect in USA. those people are against blood transformation and any kind of vaccine from thr religious standards and value and beliefs ( or whatever they call it ).
From thr point of view , you may die bcuz it's your time regardless of how old u re. Unfortunately, in the context of human rights there is no law against those people nor do allow any kind of action against them ( as far as i know ).

I do'nt believe in any kind of religion. And I do believe in fate . But this kind of crazy actions go's abit too far imo.

Theres a littleboy that went to my youngest childs school who had quite severe autism and has now infact gone to a school for children with special needs.

His brother is still at my childs school as he has no special needs and his parents swear that he was normal until he had his immu jabs and from then on they claim he progressively got worse ticks, it certainly scared me and my partner and one of our children is even behind with a few jabs because of this info, I had all mine though and Im nearly normal so that will do for me!

It makes you think though, thats for sure

Why else would there for example be 4 different types of medicine for let's say high cholestorol.
Paddy with a medical card get's medicin A (cheapest on the shelf) and a rich person who can afford private healthcare can get medicine B which is much more expensive and most likely works better and has far less side effects.

Unfortunately its not as straightforward as that. Although most people will get the same benefits from the same medicines, some people need a medicine thats just a slight bit different, a lot depends on if they have additional conditions, what medicines they are already taking.
The biggest issue with the pharmaceutical industry, particularly in Ireland, is the lack of prescribing and availability of Generic drugs, essentially the same drugs as the branded medicine, but a fraction of the cost.

I do get your post Jasmine but one thing bothers me,where do all those nearly eradicated diseases come from?
They should not be here anymore with the current way we live.
I mean, we are pretty advanced when it comes to medical knowledge and science and most people know how to take care of themselves when it comes to personal hygienics.
Yet still like you said, some old illnesses seem to have revived themselves and are back in the sickness chain.

I find that weird.

But yes of course, I got my vaccinations as a child and so did my children.
I want to believe everything is fine and these vaccinations are harmless but on the other hand we also know that the health and pharma industry is one of the biggest industries out there driven by money and huge salaries for the hot shots.
Sickness = Money because sickness means treatment and medicines.
It is a neverending circle as the farmaceutical industry makes money from sick people.

That's the other side of the medal.

That said,thank God for stuff like paracetamol, so simple yet so handy to have around. :)

One of the biggest reason is that people stopped vaccinating.

The other is places that can't really afford vaccinations, like Africa. When they thought they had wiped out certain diseases, they stopped aid programs.

I've just had to start medication for high blood pressure. Not all of them work in the same way, and not everyone has the same reasons for high blood pressure. Mine is not the cheapest, but it's been around long enough to have a generic version, so around $1 a day. I should know in a few weeks if it's working well for me.

Newer does not always equal better. But in the world of drugs, it does mean more expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back