US political crisis

10 years eh? Hopefully that gives people enough time to pay this bill before cold weather hits again and this thing repeats itself.
Bet there are some Texans who wished an essential thing like electricity wasnt privatized right about now.
People are getting bills going up towards 15k

And to top it of, "ERCOT has sovereign immunity in Texas. It can't be sued."
Wouldnt want the people responsible to actually have to take any responsibility.

mmm.jpg

I did. This is your quote below.

What reason is Biden allowing China access to the American power grid is one of the many questions that Texan's and those most effected by the outages and lack of clean water should be asking.

Two of us on this board have pointed out to you that Texas has its own power grid. Yet you brought up the Texans and Biden’s decision to suspend the trump eo.

Also where has Biden allowed China to access the American power grid? No one is buying any power transformers from chine for the power grid. Biden’s Energy secretary is reviewing trumps eo. 90 days.

And I responded to your initial Psaki video and your response to me for that. so whatever video you are talking about I did not see it.

as for your last comment. Maybe take your own advice.
I had to use fact checker to make sure that Biden hadn't gave Texas way to Mexico!
It is not just the acquisition of transformers from China that is at issue though is it? There are serious concerns expressed by cyber security experts about how the EO effects the Country,which includes Texas.
The video that I was referring too was the Ted Talk one I posted which highlights exactly what the risks are. It is not my concern that you did not watch it.

Because 4 years of trump supporting the good people of the kkk is exactly the same as this. Right.

give me a break.
Instead of condemning the new Presidents spoken words you deflect the racism charge onto the past Presidents false charges.
How can you be viewed as credible? Believing what you want to hear instead of what you actually hear.
Here are the spoken words of the past president and compare them with what Biden has recently said.

Last edited:
This is an outright lie the right is trying to sell.

This explains why the grid failed.
It’s called greed.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
I totally agree that money and finance had a lot to do with the Texas weather disaster. As I have stated from the beginning,there are a lot of questions that need asked and addressed. I highly recommend reading the comments left in comment sections in many places online by Texan's. It is a pity that no Texans have given their opinions in here

An ERCOT report on generating capacity listed the top sources of power in the state:

• Natural gas (51%)
  • Wind (24.8%)
  • Coal (13.4%)
  • Nuclear (4.9%)
  • Solar (3.8%)
  • Hydro, biomass-fired units (1.9%)
  • Texas has spent tens of billions of dollars on wind turbines that don’t work when millions of people desperately need electricity.H
    the state’s wind generation sat frozen and immobile. Where wind
    of the state’s electricity on Feb. 7, it fell to 8% on Feb.11.

Last edited:
Instead of condemning the new Presidents spoken words you deflect the racism charge onto the past Presidents false charges.
How can you be viewed as credible? Believing what you want to hear instead of what you actually hear.
Here are the spoken words of the past president and compare them with what Biden has recently said.

False charges? Sorry. When the kkk endorses you it means you’ve attracted them with your words and your actions.

As for your video why does it take an outcry from media etc for him to say he doesn’t support kkk. push comes to shove. He can’t have it both ways and he’s always played it that way. There are just as many examples where he says things like there are good ppl on both sides. Or how about stand by proud boys.

Is Biden a racist because he said those things? Nope. Sorry. Yes he fumbled the question. Totally. Is he a racist cuz he meant to say poor areas don’t have internet access and that having access to vaccine information will be hard to get to those people because a lack of internet. And because they have no internet they might not know how to use it. He was also talking about an elderly population right before that line. But maybe you missed that line. He Absolutely fumbled it. Racist. Nope. It’s gonna take more than a few words to convince me.

What amazes me is that somebody would make a video like this to further stereotypes. Completely and totally deplorable.

You keep telling me that I don’t hear and that I hear what I want. Where am I doing this? If you don’t have an answer then I would stop with this claim on every post to me. And Again. Take your own advice.

also, credible to whom? And for what? Credible as a source of info. Credible as a person with an opinion? Not sure what you mean.
These are my opinions. We’re not solving world problems here.

False charges? Sorry. When the kkk endorses you it means you’ve attracted them with your words and your actions.

As for your video why does it take an outcry from media etc for him to say he doesn’t support kkk. push comes to shove. He can’t have it both ways and he’s always played it that way. There are just as many examples where he says things like there are good ppl on both sides. Or how about stand by proud boys.

Is Biden a racist because he said those things? Nope. Sorry. Yes he fumbled the question. Totally. Is he a racist cuz he meant to say poor areas don’t have internet access and that having access to vaccine information will be hard to get to those people because a lack of internet. And because they have no internet they might not know how to use it. He was also talking about an elderly population right before that line. But maybe you missed that line. He Absolutely fumbled it. Racist. Nope. It’s gonna take more than a few words to convince me.

What amazes me is that somebody would make a video like this to further stereotypes. Completely and totally deplorable.

You keep telling me that I don’t hear and that I hear what I want. Where am I doing this? If you don’t have an answer then I would stop with this claim on every post to me. And Again. Take your own advice.

also, credible to whom? And for what? Credible as a source of info. Credible as a person with an opinion? Not sure what you mean.
These are my opinions. We’re not solving world problems here.
Utter nonsense, I’m a member of the proud boys btw.

You guys genuinely think I’m a racist monster?..

A while back I posted the petrol prices. Its gone up .50 cents or 1/2 of a dollar per gal since then.

It has a multiplier effect, when fuel goes up, transportation costs go up and then the staples we buy go up.

That is as nonsensical as blaming a major sports team for having some fans who are thugs.
David Duke ran as a candidate for the Dems in the 70's and 80's. Democratic members where responsible for the birth of the KKK. Despite fact checker sayings false they go on to state that actually, they did. But would I blame the Dem's for attracting him? No. David Duke was obviously rejected by the Dems so simply attached himself to the Republicans like so many failed career politicians do. I would not point the finger at any party for that reason.

Trump first condemned David Duke and the KKK about 20 years ago and has done so repeatedly over the years so your assertion that it took the bias press asking him constantly if he supports the KKK and extremism before he answered is simply untrue.

Your excuse that he meant to say very different words to what he actually said is utterly ridiculous. It is not as if he misspoke 2 or 3 words which can easily be done and can be excused. Such as him saying the N word yesterday in the middle of his autocue speech.
You have been very quick to believe the Trump is a racist over the past year yet you refuse to believe Biden in his own words and instead just make excuses of what he meant to say?

Again, condemn a guy who is rightfully offended by Biden calling him too stupid to use the internet instead of the person making such blatant claims. And the bias media give him a free pass as always.

That is as nonsensical as blaming a major sports team for having some fans who are thugs.
David Duke ran as a candidate for the Dems in the 70's and 80's. Democratic members where responsible for the birth of the KKK. Despite fact checker sayings false they go on to state that actually, they did. But would I blame the Dem's for attracting him? No. David Duke was obviously rejected by the Dems so simply attached himself to the Republicans like so many failed career politicians do. I would not point the finger at any party for that reason.

Trump first condemned David Duke and the KKK about 20 years ago and has done so repeatedly over the years so your assertion that it took the bias press asking him constantly if he supports the KKK and extremism before he answered is simply untrue.

Your excuse that he meant to say very different words to what he actually said is utterly ridiculous. It is not as if he misspoke 2 or 3 words which can easily be done and can be excused. Such as him saying the N word yesterday in the middle of his autocue speech.
You have been very quick to believe the Trump is a racist over the past year yet you refuse to believe Biden in his own words and instead just make excuses of what he meant to say?

Again, condemn a guy who is rightfully offended by Biden calling him too stupid to use the internet instead of the person making such blatant claims. And the bias media give him a free pass as always.

trump is a racist. This is my belief. Just like it is your belief that he isn’t.

I didn’t excuse Biden’s words. He stumbled. And he was talking about the elderly right before that segment on your video. That’s who he meant.

And Biden did NOT say the n word. He stuttered. Even in the context of what he was saying you can tell he didn’t say it.

Look, the range of challenges Europe and the United States must take on together is broad and complex. I am eager to hear, no’ hear, next from my good friends and outstanding leaders such as Merkel about her thoughts and the way forward."

fact check.

trump is a racist. This is my belief. Just like it is your belief that he isn’t.

I didn’t excuse Biden’s words. He stumbled. And he was talking about the elderly right before that segment on your video. That’s who he meant.

And Biden did NOT say the n word. He stuttered. Even in the context of what he was saying you can tell he didn’t say it.

Look, the range of challenges Europe and the United States must take on together is broad and complex. I am eager to hear, no’ hear, next from my good friends and outstanding leaders such as Merkel about her thoughts and the way forward."

fact check.
I don't think that Trump is a racist despite the constant accusation that has been leveled at him for the past 4 years or so. I'm prepared to give Joe the benefit of the doubt for now too because it all could be the signs of a man who is losing his marbles.
I stated in here as soon as he got the nomination that I thought he was losing it and that he was simply in place as a puppet and that Harris would soon take over. Nothing I have seen has changed my mind. He is a liability to his party and to America.

As for Biden using the N word I am sure it was just another slip but turn on subtitles and play from 15:15 onwards while turning the sound up

I don't think that Trump is a racist despite the constant accusation that has been leveled at him for the past 4 years or so. I'm prepared to give Joe the benefit of the doubt for now too because it all could be the signs of a man who is losing his marbles.
I stated in here as soon as he got the nomination that I thought he was losing it and that he was simply in place as a puppet and that Harris would soon take over. Nothing I have seen has changed my mind. He is a liability to his party and to America.

As for Biden using the N word I am sure it was just another slip but turn on subtitles and play from 15:15 onwards while turning the sound up

yeah CC not great.

also the press is not going to let up on him either...not as bad as trump because trump is/was a money maker for them...

would Harris taking over be such a bad thing?

yeah CC not great.

also the press is not going to let up on him either...not as bad as trump because trump is/was a money maker for them...

would Harris taking over be such a bad thing?
Forgive me for my ignorance. Maybe it is because I am not in America but CC not great? I don't understand that sentence?
I presume that you a referring to the press not letting up on Biden and his gaffs?
Didn't Harris fall in the run for nomination very early on with a tiny amount of support despite the Clinton's machine and money behind her?
In all social media that I have seen where likes/dislikes are available I see a huge dislike of anything Democrat compared to likes. And that is if you include the supposed manipulation of figures fettered by the right.
Comment sections too seems to indicate a negative for the Dems.
Personally I think it is a game that both left and right are happy to play and Trump was never welcomed to the party

Forgive me for my ignorance. Maybe it is because I am not in America but CC not great? I don't understand that sentence?
I presume that you a referring to the press not letting up on Biden and his gaffs?
Didn't Harris fall in the run for nomination very early on with a tiny amount of support despite the Clinton's machine and money behind her?
In all social media that I have seen where likes/dislikes are available I see a huge dislike of anything Democrat compared to likes. And that is if you include the supposed manipulation of figures fettered by the right.
Comment sections too seems to indicate a negative for the Dems.
Personally I think it is a game that both left and right are happy to play and Trump was never welcomed to the party

CC refers to closed caption.

yes they will not let up on Biden and his gaffes. never as bad as what they put us through with their coverage of Trump but still... the media. Hate them..

you are absolutely correct in your assessment. Trump was not one of them. And McConnell used him then trashed trump when he was of no further use.

Alright guys and girls, nothing to see here. Tucker hasn't found a thing. Move on.

Haha, the irony with having "the lefts far-reaching disinformation campaign" rolling under him while he sits there spewing his disinformation.
Tucker, the millionaire man of the people, my hero!

Edit: Wait, i just tried www . Qanon .com and he is right, there is no Qanon website.

Haha, the irony with having "the lefts far-reaching disinformation campaign" rolling under him while he sits there spewing his disinformation.
Tucker, the millionaire man of the people, my hero!

Edit: Wait, i just tried www . Qanon .com and he is right, there is no Qanon website.
Wait until he hits being worth a billion; then he'll be the true peasant whisperer.

Wait until he hits being worth a billion; then he'll be the true peasant whisperer.
But what he says is true.
I even tried elvisisalive.com and flatearth.com just now, and guess what, they dont exist.
How long has the lefts disinformation campaign been running?

bbc: "At its heart, QAnon is a wide-ranging, completely unfounded theory that says that President Trump is waging a secret war against elite Satan-worshipping paedophiles in government, business and the media.
QAnon believers have speculated that this fight will lead to a day of reckoning where prominent people such as former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton will be arrested and executed."

I think they hoped trump was doing that as part of draining the swamp, we've had a similar thing happen in the uk, fear of organised cover-ups and this led to a child abuse enquiry centred around children's homes, schools etc coverups... sadly the enquiry itself will probably cover up stuff as well.

Its weird how all these satanic paedophiles are on one end of the political spectrum.
Its almost as if the whole conspiracy is politically motivated in some way.
;)

And how Trump was chosen as the leader for this crusade is just weird.
Hes been hanging around Epstein & the gang just as much, if not more, than anyother person who is supposedly a satanic paedophile.
Maybe he was just doing some undercover work.

Its weird how all these satanic paedophiles are on one end of the political spectrum.
Its almost as if the whole conspiracy is politically motivated in some way.
;)

And how Trump was chosen as the leader for this crusade is just weird.
Hes been hanging around Epstein & the gang just as much, if not more, than anyother person who is supposedly a satanic paedophile.
Maybe he was just doing some undercover work.

I think epstein's original sentences and treatment by the authorities was a big warning alarm that powerful people can at times get away with horrible crime, he had a lot of names and numbers in his black book; why the hell would prince andrew hang around with him, for one, even after he got out the 1st time, and probably why he 'committed' suicide to avoid the risk of a lot of stuff coming out in courts...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back